Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Divs protesting up Whitehall. Get over it ffs
    Surely no better place to protest. The divs will be the ones doing it elsewhere.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    You really don’t understand politics do you. It never stops and your foes are always around.
    I totally understand politics - The country goes to the polling booths and everyone is meant to respect the result, going forward together until you get the chance to vote again and so on. Those who aren't happy with the result, don't start rioting up London, it's got fuck all to do with politics and everything to do with spoilt wankers not getting their way. 
  • Options
    Bet a lot of them are the same as the climate ones a few weeks ago singing 'fck the police' only an hour before the london bridge attack.

Some people just love a bit of a ruck.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Surely no better place to protest. The divs will be the ones doing it elsewhere.
    Divs wherever they're protesting mate, specially Southend
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Divs wherever they're protesting mate, specially Southend
    That'll be me then. Been up and down the pier all day  ;)

• Options
    It’s the internet/shopping new Guy Fawkes night.....started as Bonfire night on 1 night on Nov 5 since 1605 or something like that, now it’s 2 months long... Black Friday will morph into Black November

I am thankful Halloween is one night only and has not expanded on that...
  • Options
    Kids signing about Boris Johnson at football game. Wtf. Most of them not even old enough to vote
  • Options
    iainment said:
    You really don’t understand politics do you. It never stops and your foes are always around.
    I totally understand politics - The country goes to the polling booths and everyone is meant to respect the result, going forward together until you get the chance to vote again and so on*. Those who aren't happy with the result, don't start rioting up London, it's got fuck all to do with politics and everything to do with spoilt wankers not getting their way. 
    * But there is no need to respect the rules that go with the campaigning process, they can go out of the window if I get the result I want.

Just putting that right for you mate. 

I happen to agree that the protesters are a bit lame BTW. 
  • Options

Britain’s new Prime Minister.
  • Options
    You don’t like Boris, we get it Martin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be happy if that's the only challenges you have in life.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Regardless of the party he leads, I find it unbelievable that anyone can seriously consider him as a suitable Figurehead? It would be like making Prince Philip King!

We now have our very own ‘Trump’ in No.10.

Do we do ‘Impeachment’ in this country?
  • Options
    Regardless of the party he leads, I find it unbelievable that anyone can seriously consider him as a suitable Figurehead? It would be like making Prince Philip King!

iWe now have our very own ‘Trump’ in No.10.

And Corbyn is a true statesman  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I think politics has been reverted back to the group's now comrade
  • Options
    So you considered Corbyn to be a suitable figurehead? 
  • Options
    Not sure where the general things that depress you but this can go in here. 

Just stuck the TV on. Noticed that the Goonies was on so thought I'll watch a bit, used to be my brothers favorite film. Then I saw the description of the film from sky, they call it an "old fashion yarn" now I might be taking this the wrong way and they just mean a bunch of kids looking for treasure is an old fashion story or they mean what I dread, That it's an old film. Which I guess it is...Sigh.
  • Options
    People that use the entry door to exit the toilets at the Valley. 
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    TheMrOneLung said:
    So you considered Corbyn to be a suitable figurehead? 

iWe now have our very own ‘Trump’ in No.10.

And Corbyn is a true statesman  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I think politics has been reverted back to the group's now comrade
    To be honest, I don’t think any of the Parties had figureheads deserving to lead the country but how anyone can take bumbling wiff waff Bojo is beyond me!

It just shows how fucked up our election/voting/political system is.
    It may well be beyond you, but not other people, and that's why they voted for him. And not sure why, because he got in, it shows our system doesn't work?

I can't see why people can't give the bloke a chance, but I don't think we should be discussing it on here mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All this democracy gets right on my tits. 
  • Options
    First world problem I know, but when you are happily using a free app/programme and keep getting bombarded with adverts to upgrade to the pro version. No thanks, I have everything I want here.

Worse is when they figure out which bit of their free offering you are most dependant on and shift it to subscription only service. My fear is that they'll do that on Charlton Life and I'll have to pay to use the Brexit thread.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    First world problem I know, but when you are happily using a free app/programme and keep getting bombarded with adverts to upgrade to the pro version. No thanks, I have everything I want here.

Worse is when they figure out which bit of their free offering you are most dependant on and shift it to subscription only service. My fear is that they'll do that on Charlton Life and I'll have to pay to use the Brexit thread.
    Hentai?
  • Options
    When people don't use the House of Commoners group.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Hentai?
    Nah, more mundane than that.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    But it isn't democracy because it was only a percentage of the population, if you want democracy then all those eligible to vote should be made to vote!
    So, you only get democracy by making people do things that they wouldn't otherwise choose to do. Hmmm.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    MrOneLung said:
    But it isn't democracy because it was only a percentage of the population, if you want democracy then all those eligible to vote should be made to vote!
    So, you only get democracy by making people do things that they wouldn't otherwise choose to do. Hmmm.
    Do you take the time to think about the point being made or just pick up on a few words and make that the issue?

I’m assuming people don’t vote because of apathy and in many respects I don’t blame them.

Many other countries insist on people voting and when you consider what’s at stake I think it should be the case here as well, that way we’d hopefully get a truer representation.
  • Options
    I can only respond to the words you typed. How would I know what assumptions you are making?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I can only respond to the words you typed. How would I know what assumptions you are making?
    Not sure I was, on the other hand I think you were.