Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    kafka said:
    If you see something that doesn’t look right...see it say it, sorted. Oyster cards without a suitable extension. One for all fellow commuters. Don’t fkn play the same announcement 6 times on one journey!!

I dont get the announcement that unattended luggage may be destroyed

Is there some kind of machine that destroys luggage?
    I believe there are several and that this is the best job in the world. Destroying people’s luggage. I would do this for any salary offered...

Especially the ruck sacks that the fuckers wear on the trains.

• Options
    Our dog treading in dog shit today.
  • Options
    kafka said:
    If you see something that doesn’t look right.... 

Saw a twat in Palace gear, but the British Transport Police just laughed it off
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time and money.

Whoever is the designer/planner for Becleyheath’s roads deserves a severe shoeing.

Unless they can spell Bexleyheath correctly
    Becycleyheath?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    That's like The Matrix. I can't even get my head round it.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Macronate said:
    That's like The Matrix. I can't even get my head round it.

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    kafka said:
    If you see something that doesn’t look right...see it say it, sorted. Oyster cards without a suitable extension. One for all fellow commuters. Don’t fkn play the same announcement 6 times on one journey!!

I dont get the announcement that unattended luggage may be destroyed

Is there some kind of machine that destroys luggage?
    I believe there are several and that this is the best job in the world. Destroying people’s luggage. I would do this for any salary offered...

Especially the ruck sacks that the fuckers wear on the trains.

Don’t forget those who wear rucksacks at gigs. Ffs you’re out to listen to a few tunes not reaching Everest basecamp.
  • Options
    Roland 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me, myself, I....... i knew i shouldn't have done it but against my better judgment I took a peek at the Love Island thread, expecting it to be widely slated. But no, some of the inane shite that adult men are actually writing in there is beyond belief, and as a result i've turned my good mood into one of despondency, all of my own doing....  
    You know you want to go one step further and watch it. Go on, no need to hide your real feelings anymore, we'll be waiting for you over at the thread xx
  • Options
    Myself. For allowing social media interactions to wind me up so much. 
  • Options
    I must have mentioned this before (probably every year, about this time). 

The appalling drivers that descend on Albufeira in July and August from northern Portugal, France and Spain. 

However, add to this the disease spreading to locals. 

Just one example being last night when a taxi driver pulled out in front of me. As I hit the brakes and swerved to avoid him my forearm conveniently leant on the car horn and gave him a nice long blast. His reaction was bizarre. Often the idiot responsible will shout and gesticulate at the victim in these circumstances, like somehow it is their fault, sometimes they will just look at you angrily or perturbed, one in a million will actually apologise. But this cretin just slowed down and looked at me? Not even a look of disdain, puzzlement or apology. He just looked at me like you might look at a road sign. 

Twat.          
  • Options
    Being shite at interviews, had one this week and didn’t get past the first one. My last two jobs were the same, however, things didn’t work out with the successful candidate and I ended up getting the job. Been in my present job for nearly 13 years and it’s time to move on.
  • Options
    Being about 100 posts behind on the bog roll thread and not knowing how it’s going to end...
  • Options
    Amanda Holden....what makes it worse is that she s recognised by predictive text 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    Amanda Holden....what makes it worse is that she s recognised by predictive text 
    Absolute talent vacuum that one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    lolwray said:
    Absolute talent vacuum that one. 
    But you wouldnt say no if she asked....
  • Options
    When looking at things for sale on the internet nd it comes up POA, what is the point in not listing the price ffs
  • Options
    My son hasnt been feeling too well of late and has a rash over his body, thinking it may be measles or chicken pox decided to take him to the drop in centre this morning to be safe

Whilst waiting in a quarantined area he got restless being held so cried to be let down

These two little kids came over and started pointing in his face shouting that he was a naughty baby, all whilst my poor sod stood there unknowing what they were saying but terrified due to the force of their words - Parents came and got them but no bloody apology or acknowledgement to either me or my wife for leaving my son scared and upset!!
  • Options
    My son hasnt been feeling too well of late and has a rash over his body, thinking it may be measles or chicken pox decided to take him to the drop in centre this morning to be safe

Whilst waiting in a quarantined area he got restless being held so cried to be let down

These two little kids came over and started pointing in his face shouting that he was a naughty baby, all whilst my poor sod stood there unknowing what they were saying but terrified due to the force of their words - Parents came and got them but no bloody apology or acknowledgement to either me or my wife for leaving my son scared and upset!!
    Let’s hope the little fuckers caught something nasty while they were there.
  • Options
    Second gripe is at 111 last night

Call them up for advice on the rash (as was last night when it first appeared) - Son was asleep during the call (10pm) yet was forced to wake him as they refused to talk to me whilst he was "unconsious", only managed to wake him up for a few minutes before he fell asleep again which I explained to the little prick on the phone

Just got a response that if we couldnt keep him awake then he'd be classed as unconsious and an ambulance would be despatched

In the end put the phone down as they refused to think that a baby @ 10pm would be exhausted and would so want to sleep - I get the fact that these people are just reading from a script but surely there is a strong difference between someone being unconsious and sleeping, i.e. fair enough if the person wasnt responding when you try to wake them then their unconsious, if they're waking briefly and then falling straight back to sleep then its just an indication of tiredness... Really winds me up as would have potentially resulted in an ambulance being called for no reason when all me and my wife wanted was some advice!!
  • Options
    I think it’s more likely they were worried it was meningitis mate. If it had been, you would have been pleased to see the ambulance. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I think it’s more likely they were worried it was meningitis mate. If it had been, you would have been pleased to see the ambulance. 
    Had done the glass test (my wife is a nurse herself) so was pretty confident it wasnt as severe as that

Thankfully was just the fact he'd had a virus and the rash was his defence mechanism showing it was fighting it off

But had it been more serious was fully prepared to bypass 111 and call 999 instantly
  • Options
    Ah well fair enough to be annoyed then 😂
  • Options
    Ah well fair enough to be annoyed then 😂
    I get where you were coming from though

Its a bit like Russian roulette when its your kids health is at risk
  • Options
    Had done the glass test (my wife is a nurse herself) so was pretty confident it wasnt as severe as that

Thankfully was just the fact he'd had a virus and the rash was his defence mechanism showing it was fighting it off

But had it been more serious was fully prepared to bypass 111 and call 999 instantly
    Pleased everything turned out OK