Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Think the biggest question we should be asking is...

Should we say... Feed two birds with one sgone? Or is it Feed two birds with one scoan?
  • Options
    The deletion of drummer related posts.
  • Options
    Is "look at the tits on that" allowed now?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Gadzooks. Firstly, are they trying to kill the birds with those scones? Nothing could be worse for them. Secondly, animal models are far superior to in vitro studies, and in any case you aren't testing on the test tube, but whatever is in it. Thirdly, all horses are fed horses, unless it has just been born. Fourthly, way to discriminate against the gluten intolerant you utter bastards, and fifthly since when to flowers have thorns? Plant by the thorns perhaps, but flower? Stick to eating them you numpties
    Surely the context of the sayings should be considered?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Macronate said:

Depends if "that" is a scone.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Only if directed towards @DaveMehmet
  • Options
    Modernisation......specifically train stations.

Missed my train by seconds just now as I couldn't find the entrance to London Bridge underground to get the tube to Elephant & Castle. It used to be inside the main entrance on the left.....not any more it fecking isn't. Who knew you have to use the Tooley Street entrance....esp as there is scaffolding everywhere meaning there aren't any signs anywhere.

Fecking TFL !!!!
  • Options
    Spice. It’s made my workdays so much fucking harder than it has to be. I can’t believe I’m saying this but bring back heroin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Drivers who slow down to 4 MPH to turn left.
  • Options

Spice. It’s made my workdays so much fucking harder than it has to be. I can’t believe I’m saying this but bring back heroin.

I always find it's only a problem if I use it regularly, attracts the flies. ;)
  • Options
    Cunts that slash tyres. Gone way past the annoyed stage. Someone slashed both front tyres on my mums car when we were on holiday. She went away last weekend and finds they’ve been slashed again. It’s a 2003 corsa so not exactly grabbing attention on the drive.

Police are apparently going to notify neighbourhood watch. Great.
    Any advice on what we can do to prevent this fuckwittery?
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Cunts that slash tyres. Gone way past the annoyed stage. Someone slashed both front tyres on my mums car when we were on holiday. She went away last weekend and finds they’ve been slashed again. It’s a 2003 corsa so not exactly grabbing attention on the drive.

Has she upset anyone ?
  • Options

andyg90 said:

Has she upset anyone ?
    I think it’s very very unlikely she has. She’s also just told me the family a few doors down have had 8 tyres done in the last 2 months. So I wouldn’t have thought targeted.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    24 hour news channels constantly displaying BREAKING NEWS despite the story in question having 'broken' hours earlier.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Love the smell of Old Spice, it reminds me of my grandad.

• Options
    andyg90 said:

andyg90 said:

Has she upset anyone ?
    I think it’s very very unlikely she has. She’s also just told me the family a few doors down have had 8 tyres done in the last 2 months. So I wouldn’t have thought targeted.
    Fit the car with see in the dark cameras. Won’t cost much, might not get a conviction but you’ll soon know who the perps are if they do it again and you can have a word.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

New tyre garage open in the area?? Or an existing one struggling?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’d be very surprised if it was the local tyre garage.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Security camera if it’s on the drive
  • Options

andyg90 said:

New tyre garage open in the area?? Or an existing one struggling?
    You seem to be very clued up on this sort of thing...? ;)
  • Options

T_C_E said:

Love the smell of Old Spice, it reminds me of my grandad.

Likewise, I used to borrow his when visiting his house as 6/8 year old. I watched him once get ready for "church" or as everyone bar me knew it as the Royal Oak in Barnfield gardens. :)
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I too wondere what it was, here's a definition:-

Friyay is a play on words, morphing together Friday, the fifth day of the week, and Yay, a word to express excitement or joy, e.g.

Anyone who uses it should be shot.

I'm glad those down at Oxford have taken it upon themselves to add the bit about what one should do if you meet someone who says 'Friyay'
  • Options
    O2 today....
  • Options
    Everton Football club.
    The John Major of the football world. So meh that they should play in grey.
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'm probably in the majority here, if I saw anyone messing with a tyre or vandalizing someone's vehicle I'd have no problem kicking them in the face. It's the only thing shithouses who do stuff like that understand

Careful. Someone will be along soon to ask whether or not it's a proportional response.

After all, you could find yourself in court for assault.