Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Dianne Abbott

Winner. Close thread.
    Seconded
  • Options

Dianne Abbott

Mrs GA deals with DA in her job, she loves putting her in her place. When you are "put" you know about it, I should know I've been there on a number of occasions.
  • Options
    She's a gobby hypocrite with a shit haircut.
    (DA, not Mrs GA)
  • Options
    People RTing Piers Morgan shit into my timeline
  • Options
    People RTing Arsenal shit into my timeline
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Dianne Abbott

Dianne Abbott once claimed that Chairman Mao did "more good than harm".

Mao killed 78 million people.
    And the worst bit about it is not killing that fat cunt DA
  • Options

Dianne Abbott

Think she said that on a show with Michael Portillo sitting next to her, Portillo nearly pissed himself laughing at her statement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

Dianne Abbott

Think she said that on a show with Michael Portillo sitting next to her, Portillo nearly pissed himself laughing at her statement.
    I find it hard that anyone takes anything she says seriously and how she's got to where she is is beyond me. She gets everything arse about face
  • Options
    Emily Thornberry
  • Options

Dianne Abbott

78 million is a Conservative estimate. Some estimates are ares high as 140 million. A truly terrible man.
  • Options

iaitch said:

Dianne Abbott

I find it hard that anyone takes anything she says seriously and how she's got to where she is is beyond me. She gets everything arse about face
    Do you mean her face is like her arse????
  • Options
    ....5.45 for the Mao comment
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Yikes.. I've always disliked the racist bigot that is Abbott, but I didn't realise that Thornberry was in the same league.

Corbyn has built a feckin' dreamteam hasn't he?! lol labour.
  • Options
    Brexit thread being closed.

How come @i_b_b_o_r_g?
  • Options

How come @i_b_b_o_r_g?

Not sure why, but best thing to happen to CL since me joining was closing that thread mate.

• Options

How come @i_b_b_o_r_g?

Not sure why, but best thing to happen to CL since me joining was closing that thread mate.

Agreed and anyone that doesn't like it can go home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A stray bluebottle in bloody January. How?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    LuckyReds said:

Yikes.. I've always disliked the racist bigot that is Abbott, but I didn't realise that Thornberry was in the same league.

Corbyn has built a feckin' dreamteam hasn't he?! lol labour.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    -
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    arsenal football club and there pathetic fans - had the misfortune of accompanying the Mrs there yesterday ( yes up the ars ), and my god some of the fans there are just a joke that coupled with the amount of tourists there, selfie sticks galore. ridiculous ques for everything. the arsenal fans singing to burnley " your just a small team in blackburn " which was then replied with "sit down in your library" which actually did shut them up, the gobby oaf next to me that didnt leave off all game with you northern cnuts, tramps etc, whilst standing derby hanging over his tracksuit bottoms etc. only had to go cos her mate let her down - hopefully never again.
  • Options
    Ex pats who live abroad and who think they have a right to vote over here on things that wont effect them, but will effect us living here.
  • Options
    Ringing up to speak to someone and the person atr the other end asks whose calling. Their just being nosey bastards.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

buckshee said:

Fiiish said:

The ordeal I go through every 2 years when I switch mobile provider.

Call up my current provider. Ask for a PAC. Get transferred to a junior retention team member who spends 20 minutes insisting why their network is better whilst you demand to be given a PAC. Then you get transferred to a senior retention team member who does the same thing, then finally relinquishes the PAC.

Also the call centre is based in Mumbai so the phone line quality is awful and they have incredibly strong accents.

People that still throw money away by buying a phone on contract.
    As opposed to what? Buying it outright? Literally do not know a single person who doesn't have a contract apart from those who use their phone so little there is no point being on anything other than PAYG.

Besides, like almost every other form of contract, you save money by switching provider at the end of your contract, almost no provider offers discounts to existing customers unless you threaten to leave (my current provider in fact offered to more than half my current deal but I was still getting a better deal by moving).
    No , you save money by not buying a phone on contract. Even Apple offer iPhones interest free now.
  • Options

arsenal football club and there pathetic fans - had the misfortune of accompanying the Mrs there yesterday ( yes up the ars ), and my god some of the fans there are just a joke that coupled with the amount of tourists there, selfie sticks galore. ridiculous ques for everything. the arsenal fans singing to burnley " your just a small team in blackburn " which was then replied with "sit down in your library" which actually did shut them up, the gobby oaf next to me that didnt leave off all game with you northern cnuts, tramps etc, whilst standing derby hanging over his tracksuit bottoms etc. only had to go cos her mate let her down - hopefully never again.

On par with Newcastle as far as delusional fans are concerned