Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

soccer am

Comments

• Options
    Nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Most weeks they seem to have a random indie band on the sofa or performing who nobody knows/cares about and have nothing to do with football!
  • Options
    Shame Fletch and Sav has gone. That was a good show.
  • Options

No soccerette = no interest

In the good old days of job and knock whenever I did a Saturday it was mine and my mates aim to be find ad indoors to see the soccerette do her walk
  • Options

You must have remembered the Charlton girl who was minus part of her clothing.
  • Options

You must have remembered the Charlton girl who was minus part of her clothing.
    NSFW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9gqs-zGhE

Anyone seen her down the Valley ?
  • Options
    How did that make it onto tv?!?

It really does go out properly live, eh? No lag!
  • Options
    Where's her fur coat?
  • Options
    Always been a fan, but it has become more and more of a Palace love in. Literally every other week there's a major Palace connection on the sofa. Two weeks ago Doc Brown, yesterday Buckley and one of their players. It's been going 25 years, I think Sky have allowed them to get to that anniversary and this will be the last season. Budget has clearly been massively cut, the guests are the same people they have back year on year, I think they are probably doing it for "mates rates" so the show can stay within budget.
  • Options
    How weird was Johnny Williams with his comb over receeding dyed blonde hair, very effiminate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time watching this in ages. Still shit I see, and Helen Chamberlain now sporting the ever attractive Leslie Ash trout pout.
  • Options
    Astonished this show is still going, must just cost Sky a pittance to make and fills up a couple of hours in the schedule - would love to know what audience figures look like compared to the Tim Lovejoy heyday.
  • Options
    I used to like Bullard in small doses. Now I definitely won't be tuning in anymore.

Bring back the glory days of Lovejoy hosting!

Bada-bada-bada-BING! TRAMP! Light Drizzle. It'll never laaaaast!
  • Options
    This bloke co-hosting as well:

• Options
    edited August 2017

• Options
    They should have quietly put this show to sleep during the off season.
  • Options
    Never liked the program, never really got into it rather than disliking it but caught a bit of it last season and it was absolutely awful.

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Blackpool72 when he had hair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Dizzle said:

She's seen better days

She had when she did penthouse (or whatever it was) a decade ago !
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

She's seen better days

She looks like Debbie Harry's nan
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Dizzle said:

She's seen better days

Has she just been hit in the head by a stray penalty kick?

Ffs, that's dogged up!
  • Options
    Always annoyed me that the show didn't give any respect to football outside the premier league by starting the week after the EFL
  • Options
    She looks like a terrible waxwork of Pink.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Save chip

Used to be a great programme when Lovejoy was on it

That prick sums up everything that is wrong with modern football Britain humanity.
    Him and that Rimmer on their shit Sunday morning show fucking love themselves.
    You'll never get on the "Cheers Tim, Cheers Simon" slot with that potty mouth of yours!
  • Options

Save chip

Used to be a great programme when Lovejoy was on it

That prick sums up everything that is wrong with modern football Britain humanity.
    Him and that cunt Rimmer on their shit Sunday morning show fucking love themselves. Pair of cunts
    You'll never get on the "Cheers Tim, Cheers Simon" slot with that potty mouth of yours!
    I'd like to "chib Tim, chib Simon"

PRICKS!