Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

soccer am

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]HOW COMES NO REAL FANS EVER GET TO GO ON THERE ;-)
    LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Me and some mates did it in October 2005, it was when we were flying in the Prem and we had Murphy and Smertin firing on all cylinders, we had Spurs at home, were 2-0 up and all things in life were good......................then we got beat and it has gone tits from thereon in

We blagged 7 free shirts from the club, to wear on the show

It was great fun, but TV lights and brutal hangovers coupled with a 6.30 cab pick up made it tough going.
  • Options
    I've never found Soccer AM the remotest bit funny, and it has a lot to answer for with the mindless "easy, easy" drivel. Give me a Saturday Kitchen any day...
  • Options
    Charlton fans on this morning!
  • Options

Wierd, Saturday Kitcken is also on this morning, 6 years later!

I've never found Soccer AM the remotest bit funny, and it has a lot to answer for with the mindless "easy, easy" drivel. Give me a Saturday Kitchen any day...

• Options
    Mmm, what did they cook? Hope it was something with onions. Mmmm
  • Options
    Love a good onion.
  • Options
    Paul Koncheskey is on this morning - now.
  • Options
    finding it a lot more watchable with Fenners co-presenting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree. The freestyler, ( Tyler Swift) sketch was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    Didn't see Saturday Kitchen this morning, had to go out to rehearse for a wedding I'm playing at later.
  • Options
    Good to see Fenners back
  • Options
    I used to love Tiswas.
  • Options
    I thought he come across as a bit of an idiot and annoying
  • Options
    Noel Gallagher on this morning. Well on form, really funny.
  • Options
    Noel Gallagher is one of the few celebrities I could sit and listen to for hours.
  • Options
    Been invited on to tomorrow's show still undecided if I'm gonna go, the reason for it is I text my mate before Saturday's game saying I wasn't coming due to being hungover and will be watching on tele and that if the ball came to him I wanted to see him head, we sit about 8 rows behind the away dugout. Straight from ko their keeper kicked the ball into the crowd and you see him run along the row of seats and head it back
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Been invited on to tomorrow's show still undecided if I'm gonna go, the reason for it is I text my mate before Saturday's game saying I wasn't coming due to being hungover and will be watching on tele and that if the ball came to him I wanted to see him head, we sit about 8 rows behind the away dugout. Straight from ko their keeper kicked the ball into the crowd and you see him run along the row of seats and head it back

Ha! Remember seeing that. Highlight of the game
  • Options
    Oxford supporters on today.

on the name the club slot where a fan is shown only the name of the sponsor on a shirt, he whipped through it getting 12 right with about 15 secs left.

on the double or nothing question, a blue shirt with the sponsor 'Commodore' is revealed.

he blurts out 'Charlton'.

very weird and am sure Roland was involved somehow just to make others hate Charlton and put off potential investors.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky better than BBC
  • Options
    Fletch and Sav had David Bentley and Barton on. Very amusimg
  • Options
    soccer am has out done itself this season by being even more shit than it used to be. that fenners bloke is an embarrassment of a presenter. imo of course cos it looks as if some (above comments) find his 'wit' watchable.
  • Options
    First time I've watched in years, Palarse player and a Palarse fan (James Buckley). Just turning it over now to Saturday Kitchen.
  • Options

First time I've watched in years, Palarse player and a Palarse fan (James Buckley). Just turning it over now to Saturday Kitchen.

The programme is awful, rapidly going down hill each year. It's about time they canned it.
    I thought they had years ago. Was fun at the time but that time had gone even when we were still in the Premier League
  • Options
    It tries so hard on the 'banter' but fails miserably.
  • Options
    It's got shorter and shorter too, went from 3 hours of solid Saturday morning TV to 90 minutes of dross
  • Options
    Totally agree...it used to be good viewing, but it'a become outdated and boring
  • Options
    No soccerette = no interest