Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Colchester - Match thread (Jan 2008)

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]The first two matches he didn't get on the pitch because other players were injured/sent-off, why he hasn't been on the bench for the last two games who knows.

I've no doubt we'll see Dicko in the team in the Cup match on Saturday.
    He may even start.

But even though he has come on a bundle, the expectations of him being our new superstar are at this time a bit unrealistic.

When all else is failing you have to give Dickson a try, we aren't scoring enough goals or creating chances and that's his job. I'm sure expectations are probably going to exceed what he offers, but with 11 goals he must be full of confidence, as long as he's fit and as long we aren't scoring goals then we need to get him on the pitch and see whether he has it or not.
  • :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Expect Pards to sign Lisbie for £1.5 million LOL

Reading back on a 2 year old post, I think Pardew now at Southampton has missed a trick here .......

;o)
  • What happened to BFR ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]
    Weegie I'll start it for you PARDEW OUT, Billy Davies in, the man is clueless playing 1 up front against the bottom club.
    Lol, he was right all along!
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite] Iwelumo you lazy shed load of sh*t how come Lisbie can raise his game against his former club but you can't Pardew out and take Iwelumo with you
    Well, maybe not all of the time!