Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Colchester - Match thread (Jan 2008)

Comments

• Super frigging Kev chose a good day to find his scoring touch... bugger! 2-0 down now.
  • Shot by Kevin Lisbie (Colchester) right-footed from centre of penalty area (6 yards), goal by Kevin Lisbie (Colchester) overhead kick right-footed (high centre of goal) from centre of penalty area (6 yards).Charlton 0-2 Colchester. Blocked by Jonathan Fortune (Charlton).
  • all set for a 4-2 win now. need one just before the break to get the ball rolling.

Lisbie will be subbed on 75 to a standing ovation
  • I'm waiting for us to be down to 10-men... sheesh...
  • Seriously is no excuse for losing this today. You would put 100 quid on WBA netting 5 against this lot if it was at the Hawthornes.
  • Cant believe were playing 1 up front at home to a team a bottom of the league. With Semedo in miffeild who is essentially a defender cant see where the goals coming from.
  • Varney's on & Paddy off.

Looks like 4-4-2 now
  • come on!!!!!!!1
  • Maybe even 3-5-2 with Varney alongside Big Chris, ZZ dropping back, and just 3 accross the backline.

Beware the quick breakaway!
  • any internet radio commentary for this? I'd like to listen to the magnificent 2nd half comeback is possible...
  • Sponsored links:

• You'll be lucky.

Perhaps you could pay to get it from the Colchester official site
  • 1-2

Luke Varney on as sub and scored!
  • Halelujah!
  • Varney Scores case in point Pards.
  • Varney at last!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You'll be lucky.

Perhaps you could pay to get it from the Colchester official site

Probably - for 99 pence. But make sure you unsubscribe within the seven days as otherwise they WILL deduct 39.99 from your card.
  • Last entry on the OS live update: Goal 30 mins by Lisbie.

Obviously the reporter's already left for his halftime beer.
  • main board updates useless currently calling it 'math report' p haps they r expectin more goals
  • Well, it's halftime now. 1-2

It's hard to have objective opinion without even commentary.

Unless you want to rely on the OS 'live' LOL match updates 20 minutes behind time.
  • Full time predictions chaps, I reckon 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Just sat here seething. Commentary or no commentary that must have been pony.
  • Cheer up, folks. Racing promotion certainties Crystal Palace are losing 1-0 at home to Norwich.....

Blackpool 1 - 0 Burnley HT
    Sheff Wed 0 - 1 Preston HT
    Wolverhampton 0 - 0 Sheff Utd HT
    Bristol City 1 - 0 Coventry HT
    Cardiff 1 - 0 Plymouth R
    Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Norwich HT
    Ipswich 0 - 0 West Brom HT
    QPR 2 - 0 Leicester HT
    Scunthorpe 1 - 0 Barnsley HT
    Southampton 0 - 1 Watford HT
    Stoke 1 - 0 Hull HT
  • Thanks ROV. I'll be happy just checking in here. C'mon, we can turn this around!!!
  • I see Varney had an 'equaliser' denied for alleged infringement.

45 minutes: GOAL! Charlton are back in it as Sam centres for Varney to turn the ball home. 1-1

45 minutes: Varney has the ball in the back of the net again for the hosts but the 'goal' is chalked off, presumably for an infringement on the keeper
  • Kelly Youga has scored for Scunny
  • That'll be his last match for Scunny as his loan finishes 6th Jan - unless we let him go, he's back at Sparrows Lane on Monday.
  • I see SperKev has reverted to type:

48:08
    Shot by Kevin Lisbie (Colchester) right-footed from centre of penalty area (6 yards), over the bar.
  • Palace equalised.
  • Did we bring any other subs on at h-t?
  • No.

Samedo is playing RB, Magic CB.

Varney alongside Iwelumo in the centre.

Otherwise the team lines up as printed in your programme.