Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest age difference

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Between yourself and a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner.

Thinking about this earlier and my mate who is 26 telling me he has been errrrrm 'enjoying' the company of a 38 year old woman in a serious relationship. Personally this makes me feel a bit sick but each to their own.

Mine was when I was 20 and was with a 27 year old pole dancer. I shit thee not, but at the time I saw that as far too big a gap.

Comments

• Options
    When I was 17 I had a thing with a 32 year old.She was absolutely ****ing mint.

Never liked younger girls - the only woman I've ever gone out with who was younger than me is the wife (and she's only a year younger). Can't stand women under thirty now - even though I'm only 34 meself - seems like they all talk like ****ing morons, have makeup by crayola, stink of booze and fags and are universally 5hite in the sack. If I ever split up with the missus I'm only ever going out with women at least five years older than me - I've got over the need to get my end away every night and want to be able to talk to someone whose conversation doesn't consist solely of observations about Big Brother, rank tattoos their mates have got, their latest pink mobile phone or 300 quid Louis Vuitton handbags.
  • Options
    21 years, she was 42, I was 21. She worked at my uni, and she was a MILF of the highest quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]When I was 17 I had a thing with a 32 year old.She was absolutely ****ing mint.

Never liked younger girls - the only woman I've ever gone out with who was younger than me is the wife (and she's only a year younger). Can't stand women under thirty now - even though I'm only 34 meself - seems like they all talk like ****ing morons, have makeup by crayola, stink of booze and fags and are universally 5hite in the sack. If I ever split up with the missus I'm only ever going out with women at least five years older than me - I've got over the need to get my end away every night and want to be able to talk to someone whose conversation doesn't consist solely of observations about Big Brother, rank tattoos their mates have got, their latest pink mobile phone or 300 quid Louis Vuitton handbags.

So true leroy

nothing wrong with older and bolders.

btw my missus is 3 years older than me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]21 years, she was 42, I was 21. She worked at my uni, and she was a MILF of the highest quality

Did you like her cos she was the Uni "bike"?...
  • Options
    Older and bolder? Hehehe. Never heard that one before. 12 years doesn't sound like very much to me, and older women tend to, er, know what they're doing. (I'm sure the women here would say the same about older men, mind.)

Um, for me, it's 14 years older (I was 24, she was 38.) I still count her as a chum now, happily enough.
  • Options
    A gentleman never tells!!!

:-)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]A gentleman never tells!!!

too right stanmore!

i went out with a fella when i was 20 and he was 18. not quite sure why tho!
    my mum is 5 years older than my dad. she was 27 when she married. his mates must have wondered what the hell he was doing at the time!
    Les is 4 years older than me.
  • Options
    Never been out with anyone older than me - always the same age or slightly younger.

Only 3 months age difference between myself and NorthstandUltra,
  • Options
    A friend is 30, married to a 37 year old bloke... she was 14, him 21, when they first started seeing each other....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2007
    The only girl I've ever had any sort of age gap with is my wife. She's 33 & I'm 39
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]A friend is 30, married to a 37 year old bloke... she was 14, him 21, when they first started seeing each other....

Now that is wrong...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

I'd have put it the other way round ....
  • Options
    I'm 32 and my Wife is 29. My wife is the only younger woman I've been with. All the others were older than me. When I was 17 I was seeing a 32 year old woman who I met in MInsters one night. She lived in Mile end. She came to watch us play football one sunday morning and turned up in a big fur coat number and high heels!! The boys ripped the shit out of me....good fun though.
  • Options
    I was 19 and she was 30, you're right about the experience, I had a great night! She had a son who was 14 at the time and is now old enough to legally drink. I've never met him but I would love to bump in to him, that would definitley be a comedy sketch worthy moment! She also had a daughter who would be 16 now, mmm....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]

I'd have put it the other way round ....

how does your lady feel then, she gets older every year and you've been the same age for 15 years!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Between yourself and a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner.

Thinking about this earlier and my mate who is 26 telling me he has been errrrrm 'enjoying' the company of a 38 year old woman in a serious relationship. Personally this makes me feel a bit sick but each to their own.

Mine was when I was 20 and was with a 27 year old pole dancer. I shit thee not, but at the time I saw that as far too big a gap.

why does a 38 year old woman make you feel sick??? eh?? eh??
  • Options
    It's not the 38 year old lady that makes me feel sick it's the thought of my mate making the beast with two backs with her!

Why are you worried anyway, you're not a day over 30 are you???
  • Options
    how old are you if you dont mind me asking? to see how wrong this situation is?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I'm 32 and my Wife is 29. My wife is the only younger woman I've been with. All the others were older than me. When I was 17 I was seeing a 32 year old woman who I met in MInsters one night. She lived in Mile end. She came to watch us play football one sunday morning and turned up in a big fur coat number and high heels!! The boys ripped the shit out of me....good fun though.
    Would've paid good money to witness that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm 26 years young.
  • Options
    As mentioned, young ladies these days are, on the whole, a bunch of imbeciles...
  • Options
    I think you are in a small minority carter. i reckon most 26 year old men would feel privileged. women are in their prime in their 30's. you might learn a thing or two!
  • Options

how does your lady feel then, she gets older every year and you've been the same age for 15 years!!

15 years ... hoho .... jealous eh ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]

15 years ... hoho .... jealous eh ...

of course.

you look remarkably well for someone born in 1980.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Remarkably well? Is this the same Riscardo we're talking about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]21 years, she was 42, I was 21. She worked at my uni, and she was a MILF of the highest quality

thats a litte bit of an age gap... didnt she feel like a paedo?

anyway thanks for that... its been bugging me so i just put MILF in me flipping web browser.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

its been bugging me so i just put MILF in me flipping web browser.

I dread to think what came up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Remarkably well? Is this the same Riscardo we're talking about?

I nearly spat my coffee out ... nearly mind.

Twenty seven, stylish, stush ... what more could one want ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

thats a litte bit of an age gap... didnt she feel like a paedo?

anyway thanks for that... its been bugging me so i just put MILF in me flipping web browser.

She got called a Cradle snatcher, but at the time I didn't think anything of it, and she just laughed it off, and just enjoy the couple of months together.