Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some bad news.... [RIP The Boat]

Comments

• Options
    RIP. As said in the article it's no age to lose your life.
    I'll be there with a donation AFKA.
  • Options
    That's no age...very sad.

RIP The Boat
  • Options
    So young.

My thought's are with his family and friends.

RIP the boat. Still sailing, just over the horizon beyond our site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite] Just a shame it takes a tragic incident like this to do so, most of the time at Charlton just seems that every different group is against each other.

unfortunately PH i make you very right there
  • Options
    Terrible news. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Rest in Peace.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Thoughts with the family.
  • Options
    May you truly find rest young fella

And may your family find peace in time

Tragic
  • Options
    Rest in peace young man a tragic loss
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP.
  • Options
    I have a 17 year old son. Makes you thank your blessings.

RIP. Thoughts go to family and friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just found this thread - I've been away from a PC for a few days.

RIP.
  • Options
    How did the collection go today AFKA??
  • Options
    How awful. R I P The boat.
  • Options
    RIP.

Same age as me and friend of a few friends. It's horrible, thoughts to all who knew him.

RIP.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]How did the collection go today AFKA??

well. I'm in a rush so will post up properly tomorrow.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Gutted - so young. Miss Addickted is 17 next week, I just don't know what I'd do in similar circumstances.

RIP lad.
  • Options
    I have a friend who knew Adam who of course is deeply upset by what has happened. My thoughts go to the family.
    Everytime i go to The Valley, i will always look up and see him watching his beloved team.

RIP
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Here's a link to a Newshopper article with a little more information on what I assume is Adam's passing.
  • Options
    it's a shame about the lazy journalism really, the comments are spot on, i don't think anyone wanted a uniform factual account of the condition, just a fitting tribute to a tragic loss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just so you're aware, i'll post something up about the collection at lunchtime today.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]it's a shame about the lazy journalism really, the comments are spot on, i don't think anyone wanted a uniform factual account of the condition, just a fitting tribute to a tragic loss
    Unfortunately, with no real details being released and the fact that the school declined to comment, all they can do is make people aware that the bug is around at the moment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]it's a shame about the lazy journalism really, the comments are spot on, i don't think anyone wanted a uniform factual account of the condition, just a fitting tribute to a tragic loss
    Unfortunately, with no real details being released and the fact that the school declined to comment, all they can do is make people aware that the bug is around at the moment.

Also given that the tragedy occurred during the half term break I wouldn't have thought the School was in a position to comment really until all the facts became available.
  • Options

Expect nothing else from the News Shopper - personal experience over a story they started a few years back that caused a lot of heartache and pain to a lot of good people.
  • Options
    To lose any life is awful but one at 17 is not right. I would like to add my condolences to a fellow Addick.
  • Options
    I also have a son 18.......doesnt seem right at all
    Condolences
  • Options
    My old school..........Blimey!!
  • Options
    With the funeral today - my thoughts are with everyone connected to Adam. RIP mate.
  • Options
    ditto WSS god bless them all.