Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kokomo and new music - What have you been listening to?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Middle age is something I am not quite yet !
  • Options
    [quote][
    Middle age is taking one listen to the Twang album, deleting it .[/quote]

Nope. That's just having a decent ear for music. Twang, the enemy, cant stand them.
  • Options
    middle age is that point in your life when you shift from seeing the future in terms of your potential and begin to see it in terms of your limitations
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]what age is middle age??

commonly dated from the fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century to the beginning of the Renaissance in the 15th century.

did you google or wikipedia that? :-)

how very dare you. If you thought the Cool Britannia period was exciting, you should seen the fun and games we had during the break up of the Carolingian empire in the mid-800s. The Viking invasions made the recent Sydenham ambush seem like a teddy bears picnic.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]what age is middle age??

commonly dated from the fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century to the beginning of the Renaissance in the 15th century.

did you google or wikipedia that? :-)

how very dare you. If you thought the Cool Britannia period was exciting, you should seen the fun and games we had during the break up of the Carolingian empire in the mid-800s. The Viking invasions made the recent Sydenham ambush seem like a teddy bears picnic.....

But that is what is commonly called the Dark Ages although in reality Anglo-saxon England was a culturally and politically advanced country ruined in 1066 by William the Bastard.
  • Options
    was that in Hastings? Was Sasa there then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]was that in Hastings? Was Sasa there then?

Yes, in Hastings. I think Sasa bought his black and white telly of a passing Norman but can't be sure as Vince kept interupting ; - )
  • Options
    Hastings nas never been the same since it was raided and burned by the French for a second time in 1377. Shame, because it used to be a lovely town....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Hastings nas never been the same since it was raided and burned by the French for a second time in 1377. Shame, because it used to be a lovely town....

Just French on French violence. Who cares? Throw off the Norman yoke.
  • Options
    getting back to the music. I have "minute, second, hour" in my head by Jack Penate!

Don't think he was from Hastings. nor is he middle aged.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't get 'Headturner' (yeah) by the lovely Joss Stone out of my head at the moment or Strange Relationship (Darren Hayes)