Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Norwich - friendly 28/7/18

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

HALF-TIME | Charlton 0-0 City

Charlton have arguably had the better of the first-half but we're goalless at the break. #ncfc

Meh...just think peeps only 45mins left of the footy till the news of the takeover finally happens...deadline day is here AGAIN...whoop whoop...;)
  • Options
    Any sign of any Aussies in the directors box?
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Dillon is not good enough that's just the truth I hope the rumour of Freddy Woodman is true I'm actually praying

Why, what makes you say that
  • Options

Local radio here in Norfolk reporting Charlton the better side in the first half.

If that’s not Norwich's Third team they might have a problem this season though to be fair charlton defence looks solid, the midfield looks like they are a tight nit group and they’ve been playing in the same side since they were at school and Hacket-Fairchild looks impressive
  • Options

FAVADDICK said:

Dillon is not good enough that's just the truth I hope the rumour of Freddy Woodman is true I'm actually praying

Say what bit Paulie
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Local radio here in Norfolk reporting Charlton the better side in the first half.

If that’s not Norwich's Third team they might have a problem this season though to be fair charlton defence looks solid, the midfield looks like they are a tight nit group and they’ve been playing in the same side since they were at school and Hacket-Fairchild looks impressive
    Their Under 23 side played this morning

A narrow pre-season defeat for our Under-23s today against senior opposition.

#ncfc
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

FAVADDICK said:

Say what bit Paulie
    That dillion is not good enough

Also you are aware Phillips has played more 1st team league games than Freddy Woodman
  • Options
    Shame Lapslie hasnt come out, he really impressed
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Norwich double sub at the break: Marshall and Aarons replace Husband and Leitner. #cafc

*Correction: It's a triple sub with Stiepermann also on for Passlack. #cafc
  • Options
    Three changes for City at the break. #ncfc

Aarons, Marshall, Stiepermann
    Husband, Passlack, Leitner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Addicks make one half-time sub: Darren Pratley has replaced George Lapslie. #cafc
  • Options
    46' The second-half is underway... #cafc
  • Options
    Your telling me Paulie that's you've been impressed with him then because at this moment I don't think he's even league 2 standards
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Your telling me Paulie that's you've been impressed with him then because at this moment I don't think he's even league 2 standards

What has he done thats so bad.

And why do u want to replace him with someone with less experience
  • Options
    Nice flick by Hernandez gives Stiepermann a shooting opportunity but he drags wide with McLean in acres of space down the left. #ncfc

CAFC 0-0 NCFC (49)
  • Options
    Well are you at the game now and Newcastle must see something in him and so did Norwich because they wanted to bring him in
  • Options
    49' Stiepermann fires just wide for the Canaries from the edge of the box, but he had McClean in acres of his space to his left in a much better position. A let off for the Addicks #cafc
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Well are you at the game now and Newcastle must see something in him and so did Norwich because they wanted to bring him in

Yes i am at the game, he hasnt made any major mistakes.
  • Options

F**k me the old guy sat next to me is soo sexist.

Made at least 5/6 comments about the 4th official being a women and not knowing what she is doing

What does he think of abortion? Same as you?
  • Options
    Is it a flat four in midfield or a diamond?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phillips' kicking being the weak part of his game has long been the case. But without Josh we have no natural tagetman which means we'll end up going short a lot which means we really, really need him to be accurate with his distribution.
  • Options
    McLean is found by Hanley on halfway and he surges forward but shoots low and wide of goal. #ncfc

CAFC 0-0 NCFC (57)
  • Options
    Now that was shit keeping from Krul @FAVADDICK
  • Options
    Surely your not at the valley if you think Phillips hasn't done nothing wrong lol
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Phillips' kicking being the weak part of his game has long been the case. But without Josh we have no natural tagetman which means we'll end up going short a lot which means we really, really need him to be accurate with his distribution.

Let us hope the new goalkeeper coach can work on this, especially if everything else in his game is OK
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Surely your not at the valley if you think Phillips hasn't done nothing wrong lol

Did i say he has done nothing wrong.

I said he has made no major mistakes which mean he needs to be instantly replaced
  • Options
    Goal for Charlton.

Forster-Caskey's low effort is deflected past Krul and into the net. #ncfc

CAFC 1-0 NCFC (59)
  • Options
    CLOSE!

Hernandez picks out Pukki in the area but he nods inches wide! #ncfc

CAFC 1-0 NCFC (60)