Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Could possibly mean more streams will be available for poor Matchroom fight cards, so it's great news!!
  • Options
    So the big questions for the weekend

Sexton or Fury

Loma or Linares

• Options
    Loma To ko Linares 8- 12

for hughie TKO rd 6-10
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    NoMasChenko. Last 4 opponents have said "no more" and retired from the fight.
  • Options
    Fury - points win

The best P4P in the world, Lomachenko, wins by stoppage rds 1-6
  • Options
    You’ve gone early I’ve gone late , I reckon Linares will have the durability and heart to fight through the early onslaught

Genuinely excited by this fight going to be an early start to the Sunday
  • Options
    Surprised Munguia is odds against to beat Sadam Ali
  • Options

You’ve gone early I’ve gone late , I reckon Linares will have the durability and heart to fight through the early onslaught

Genuinely excited by this fight going to be an early start to the Sunday

I think it depends on what mood Lomo is in - if he wants to make a big statement then he'll go for the stoppage early, and as we all know he has the power and is such a vicious puncher. Or he may choose to humiliate Linares by boxing him to a shut out. One of us is right as he definitely stops Linares.

I think he'll go for the big statement and then hopefully line up some real mega fights - I would go anywhere in the world to watch Lomo/Garcia if it ever comes off. That's up there as a mega fight, a couple of notches at least above tomorrow's fight.

Sunday is going to be a long day!!
  • Options
    Linares is pure quality. But lomachenko... Wow. Can see it going the distance, Loma on points.

Fury beats Sexton 10-12
  • Options
    Fight of the year tonight imo... Loma on points for me, cant wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know what time Lomachenko ring walk is? Some places saying 2am UK time, some saying 4am
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Anyone know what time Lomachenko ring walk is? Some places saying 2am UK time, some saying 4am

The Sun reckons 2am.
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Solid win for Fury.
  • Options
    One more fight then Loma bs Linares

Can I keep me eyes open Gonna be tough to do
  • Options

Strong coffee required.

I’m not missing this one.

• Options
    edited May 2018

Struggling here too... Hour ahead here, was on the razz in London last night and flew back today. Seriously regretting not setting an alarm and waking up for it.
  • Options
    I'm hanging in there Linares was very nearly beaten by Kev Mitchell although he has made a career of boxing british fighters ears off since I like him. Think Lomachenko has well and truly hit his stride as a pro now though
  • Options
    Even first round Linares edged that for me but a 10 10 score would be fair
  • Options
    Loma's footwork is outrageous, must be so frustrating boxing someone who isnt there every timw you throw a punch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Very good fight, Linares did better than I thought but Lomochenko is on a different level.

Not sure he should consider going up again though - Lightweight looks his limit.

• Options
    They reckon Lomachenko v Beltran is next, supposedly for August.

Surely all building up for him to fight Garcia next year.
  • Options
    Recorded it got up at 6 no social media no Charlton Life and wow wow wow that was amazing, you have to give Linares respect he absolutely stayed in the fight and the straight down the pipe right, showed Loma is human

However to throw the combinations in rd 10 that allowed the liver shot to land all from footwork that was mesmerizing to watch

On the back of his shoulder going in rd 2

That’s the real deal the best fighter on the planet right now

And Bob 8-12 ko Loma I am on the hot streak 7 good days of round predictions here

Ching Ching
  • Options
    Judges scores at time of stoppage were 86-84 Linares, 86-84 Lomachenko and 85-85.
  • Options

Surprised Munguia is odds against to beat Sadam Ali

Yeah!!! Bookies got this one well wrong imo. Was as big as 11/5 too
  • Options

Recorded it got up at 6 no social media no Charlton Life and wow wow wow that was amazing, you have to give Linares respect he absolutely stayed in the fight and the straight down the pipe right, showed Loma is human

However to throw the combinations in rd 10 that allowed the liver shot to land all from footwork that was mesmerizing to watch

On the back of his shoulder going in rd 2

That’s the real deal the best fighter on the planet right now

And Bob 8-12 ko Loma I am on the hot streak 7 good days of round predictions here

Ching Ching

Nice one, D. We like to give some money back every now and then!

Totally agree, the best P4P in the world by far and one of the best ever. In my lifetime only Leonard is in the same argument as the best I've seen - and Lomo is the best I've ever seen live.

Lomo against Mikey - lets hope it happens and Arum allows it. Wherever it is I'll be there and hopefully MSG.
  • Options
    I heard on the radio this morning that Mikey went in the changing room last night and has agreed the fight with Loma and that they have instructed their people to get the fight made

Now that is a different level of boxing right there th fight that dreams are made of
  • Options

I heard on the radio this morning that Mikey went in the changing room last night and has agreed the fight with Loma and that they have instructed their people to get the fight made

Now that is a different level of boxing right there th fight that dreams are made of

Mayweather/Pacquiao was at least five years too late. With Lomo/Mikey both at their very best - the fight dreams are made of indeed.
  • Options

Not sure if Mikey may be too big for Loma, but then Linares was over a stone heavier last night so who knows.