Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Beardface said:

<blockquote class="

• Options
    Sorry about that post
  • Options

Scoham said:
    If only that takeover had taken place our recent history could have been so so different
    Definitely, I'm fairly sure Zabeel got into serious financial difficulty 5 years later
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Scoham said:
    If only that takeover had taken place our recent history could have been so so different
    Definitely, I'm fairly sure Zabeel got into serious financial difficulty 5 years later
    Just $1.6 BILLION debt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another thought from me....

I always look for the Parkes and KM in the away area of the Directors' Box at games and usually they're quite easily spotted .

However, although there were few opportunities to seek them out during Saturday's end to end stuff, I couldn't see them.

Unless anyone else picked them out, I'm wondering whether our CEO's interest in our club is on the wane due to her impending divorce from CAFC.
  • Options

I always look for the Parkes and KM in the away area of the Directors' Box at games and usually they're quite easily spotted .

However, although there were few opportunities to seek them out during Saturday's end to end stuff, I couldn't see them.

Unless anyone else picked them out, I'm wondering whether our CEO's interest in our club is on the wane due to her impending divorce from CAFC.

Daisy seems to have been very quiet in general this calendar year.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Scoham said:
    More like 12 months later. Honestly think we dodged a bullet with them, could’ve ended up like Portsmouth.
  • Options
    She has DD to worry about. Not the cup size.
  • Options

Believe she was there.
  • Options

Negotiating 24/7 with bidders over the weekend, so couldn't make it...

... would be a nice explanation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic post, with a fascinating and compelling analysis, Grapevine.

Bravo.
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

Usual suspects all present and correct.
  • Options

Scoham said:
    Or AEG had the asking price not changed at the eleventh hour.
  • Options
    As usual Grapevine has nailed it.
  • Options

AshBurton said:

Usual suspects all present and correct.
    Damn.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!