Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saaaaaarfed v Charlton

2»

Comments

• Options
    Happyvalley I do love your relentless optimism - one day you'll be right!
  • Options
    Mitov
    Trialist (gills player)
    Lennon
    Trialist (free agent prem/champs)
    Holmes-Dennis
    Jackson
    Kashi
    Ceballos
    Bergdich
    Pigott
    Ahearne-Grant

Bunch of "who's" on the bench

IMO, with the first team playing at Bolton

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Mitov
    Trialist (gills player)
    Lennon
    Holmes-Dennis
    Jackson
    Kashi
    Ceballos
    Bergdich
    Pigott
    Ahearne-Grant

So a Charlton XI which is what the Chelmsford fixture is for. Now is the time to get the first team gelling but I am afraid your team may be close to reality.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Mitov
    Trialist (gills player)
    Lennon
    Holmes-Dennis
    Jackson
    Kashi
    Ceballos
    Bergdich
    Pigott
    Ahearne-Grant

So a Charlton XI which is what the Chelmsford fixture is for. Now is the time to get the first team gelling but I am afraid your team may be close to reality.
    Erm you know that the team hasnt been announced yet dont you?
  • Options
    Just not sure the first team will go Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, that's pretty intense for pre-season and what with a lack of cover in places I can't see us risking too many players. Still no cover for Solly, left mid, goalkeeper or centre back beyond Sarr, and this game comes too soon for him
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Mitov
    Trialist (gills player)
    Lennon
    Holmes-Dennis
    Jackson
    Kashi
    Ceballos
    Bergdich
    Pigott
    Ahearne-Grant

Bolton A is on Friday.
  • Options
    Tonight should be for those not / barely involved against West Ham... Friday for those not involved today etc...
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Pope; Barnes, Bikey-Amougou, Lennon, Holmes-Dennis, Kennedy, Kashi, Jackson (c), Harriott, Ahearne-Grant, Pigott. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    SUBS: Mitov, Nego, Lapslie, Muldoon, Charles-Cook, Ghoochannejhad.#cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    With Reza on the bench be interesting if he's now given a Squad number for the season.

When are these released?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So no trialists, no new signings other than Kashi and Reza and Nego on the bench.

Imagine all the other signings, Solly, Diarra, Fox, JBG, Cousins and Watt to make up the squad at Bolton barring injuries, Igor possibly too, and that will be the first look at the preferred league XI