Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saaaaaarfed v Charlton

Anyone else going to this?

Piece of p1ss to get to Prittlewell from where I live in Stratford so looking forward to going to this one. Be good to see a few hundred Addicks there....

Comments

• Options
    A few others and I will be making the trip to roots hall for this , looking forward to it. I hope a strong team is announced although I'm doubtful considering strong opponents in Bolton Friday
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thinking of walking it, just so I can add a line in the 'you're not proper Charlton unless' thread - walked to an away game!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Let's loan Pigott back to the Shrimpers, ensure that Brown selects him and see how he performs against us .. a kind of final trial in reverse (:>)
  • Options
    Only 5 minutes up the road for me so gonna pop along.
  • Options
    Can someone tell me when this is please? I can't find any details on the OS
  • Options

Can someone tell me when this is please? I can't find any details on the OS

http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/

Tuesday 28 July 2015 v Southend United (7:45pm Kick-Off)
  • Options
    Thanks,

Maybe it's just on mobiles but that like only has league fixtures on it.

Sadly I'm in Southend in Wednesday and would have popped along had it been that day.
  • Options
    Is Saaaarfed anywhere near Saaaarfend?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Basically, Saaarfed is effectively Saaarfend. It's basically literally Saaarfend, you know what I mean. Seriously.
  • Options
    Yep, going. Hoping to see our latest two signings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PL54 said:

Basically, Saaarfed is effectively Saaarfend. It's basically literally Saaarfend, you know what I mean. Seriously.
    Or Jaywick XL.
  • Options
    Will be there tonight. Not often I can get the bus to a Charlton game!
  • Options
    Anyone know if there's a decent first team involvement?
  • Options
    It's not a CAFC XI so I would guess it is the first team squad.
  • Options
    Reckon you'll see Kashi / Bergdich / Caballos tonight then Sarr on Friday possibly
  • Options
    Any more updates on what players might turn out tonight anyone?
  • Options
    Just found out about it - we will be there
  • Options
    Think you will see Jacko, Kashi, Lennon, KAG, Piggot etc with the bulk playing Friday.
  • Options
    We'll be there, Dartford Tunnel permitting.
  • Options
    In order to get match fit for the opening game, I'm going to be doing a match thread tonight...just to get used to all the new players names. Once the team has been announced I'll confirm what i'm going to use (name-wise).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Thinking of walking it, just so I can add a line in the 'you're not proper Charlton unless' thread - walked to an away game!

Just starting my walk now.
  • Options

In order to get match fit for the opening game, I'm going to be doing a match thread tonight...just to get used to all the new players names. Once the team has been announced I'll confirm what i'm going to use (name-wise).

Is there commentary?

• Options
    seth plum said:

Is there commentary?

Bloody hope so, if not then match thread maybe difficult, I'll check.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Looks as though there is on Player @sethplum
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Brunello said:

Think you will see Jacko, Kashi, Lennon, KAG, Piggot etc with the bulk playing Friday.

They should advertise it as a Charlton XI if thats the case. Would hope to see something like:

Taylor
    Solly
    Bauer
    Fox
    Bergdich
    JBG
    Kashi
    Ba
    Ceballos
    Ahearne Grant
    Makienok (Igor if he is fit)
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Looks as though there is on Player @sethplum

If there is a Southend feed I will join you, but if it is only our guys I'll leave it to you!
    Can listen and watch Kent on a moody stream at the same time

• Options
    Comfortable away win 4-0.
  • Options
    So is it worth my time, strong team or reserves?
  • Options

We'll be there, Dartford Tunnel permitting.

by the looks of the M25 at 5pm no way anyone further out than Dartord will be getting there is they hadn't already set off by then ..........nitemare.
  • Options
    good luck with the names RM