Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

rumour regarding Peeters

Just heard Roland is here today and is taking Peters to standard liege tomorrow as their new manager after sacking Luzon.

Seems a bit random to be made up but thought id share

Hopefully rubbish but we shall see

Comments

• Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Hope its rubbish :(
  • Options
    Will prove unequivically that SL are his number one priority now and going forward if this is true. Will be very hard for Roland to win back the Charlton fans. I too hope it's not true.
  • Options
    Jose back ?
  • Options
    Has Luzon been sacked?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

RD at the game can definitely only mean this

Or could mean that Peeters wants him to see just how thinly stretched we are with a couple of injuries...
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

RD at the game can definitely only mean this

He was coming here anyway.

he has told the Belgian press that Peeters is almost out of the question whereas the STVV coach is in the frame. Im sure he isn't more scared of us than of the STVV fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where did you hear this rumour from? Makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    My dry sarcasm doesn't come across well in written form.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I don't believe it but a couple of people around me have mentioned it. Just sharing what I heard
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

My dry sarcasm doesn't come across well in written form.

Sorry, mate.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Don't get me wrong I don't believe it but a couple of people around me have mentioned it. Just sharing what I heard

Two people at work told me it is going to snow in London tomorrow - thought I would share it.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

one of them go by the name of Sams, perhaps?

• Options
    Let it go, let it go.....
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

But I wanted to shoot the messenger.
  • Options
    How much are the magic beans? I have always wanted some...
  • Options

How much are the magic beans? I have always wanted some...

about tree fiddy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roland must be thinking what are the Cafc fans on about getting loans in we are winning.
  • Options
    What a fantastic rumour....nice one swisdom.
  • Options
    @Swisdom‌

Thanks Colin.
  • Options
    The rumour I heard is that he is actually a woman called Miranda
  • Options
    Bob leaving is just bollocks. Here's some better news : http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=86816
    In short: Tom De Sutter would LOVE to come to Charlton. States that he would be very interested if offered the job ... Living in London, the atmosphere, a nice competition ...
  • Options
    Utter bullshit
  • Options
    This is such a total load of bollocks. Why, oh why would RD even think of plucking Peeters out of Charlton when the seasons results are so, so much better than last year?

Not even logical!!!
  • Options
    Not until January.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Bob leaving is just bollocks. Here's some better news : http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=86816
    In short: Tom De Sutter would LOVE to come to Charlton. States that he would be very interested if offered the job ... Living in London, the atmosphere, a nice competition ...

Sign him up.