Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Away Tickets

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:
    bobmunro said:
    Got our 8 in home end no problem.

Any idea which block the real hardcore, knuckle dragging, toothless, flat-cap wearing brigade hang out? Might look to get some tickets there. 

Male or female ones?
    That just reminded me of when my dad and I turned up for a night game against them once years ago, early 80s I guess. We had seats in the old jubilee club at the valley with the leather cinema seats out of the Woolwich Odeon and in a prime position at the front and by the stairs (so we could get to and from the bar quickly). Got there just before kick off and our seats were taken by Millwall fans (no segregation in those days). I tapped the bovver boots of the youth sitting in my seat with my foot and said ‘you’re in our seats, move’. The youth and half a dozen other along the row instantly looked like they were a little bit shocked and aggrieved at this, but then felt better of it and slowly got up in unison and sat elsewhere. It was only after they moved I realised the one I’d kicked was a female with cropped hair - that wasn’t as common as it later became, obviously attracting trend setters down at the Den in those days. Tbh, i was a bit embarrassed when I realised it was a girl.

• Options
    Maybe it is important for Millwall fans to trade on how tough they are in order for them to feel good about themselves.
    It is possibly a minority obsession for football fans generally, but Millwall fans sing that 'they don't care', and as a result continually carve out that niche for themselves.
  • Options
    Anyone got a Millwall account I could borrow to buy tickets in their end? Just want to see the match even if I won't be in the away end. Thanks.
  • Options
    Would love to see who is going to own up to having a Millwall account!