Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Europa League

13»

Comments

• Tantalisingly close to the group of wolves. 
  • I don't think Sevilla could've got an easier group even if they'd hand picked it themselves.
  • If Wolfsberg play Wolfsburg in the knockout stages, will one of them have to play in their "change name"?

… I'll get me big, fiddly zip, trenchcoat… 
  • Dudelunge from Luxembourg just beat APOEL 4-3, they were 2-0 up went 3-2 behind(APOEL scoring 3 in 4 minutes) Dudelunge made it 3-3 then scored the winner in the 82nd minute
  • Arsenal won 3-0 away at Frankfurt 

• Tavernier missed a penalty for Rangers
  • Just so you can sing along
  • Arsenal won 3-0 away at Frankfurt 

Superb result from them, and their attacking midfield 3 was Willock (aged 20), Smith-Rowe (19) and Saka (turned 18 last week). More promising young english talent.
  • Saka took his goal really well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Man Utd drew away at AZ

Wolves won 1-0 at Besiktas after a 93rd minute goal

Arsenal beat Rolands old team Standard 3-0

Oh and Dudelange v Qarabag has been stopped after 30 minutes due to a drone flying over the stadium

• And Kings Cross station was earlier evacuated due to Leige fans letting of fire crackers and flares
  • edited October 4
    Man Utd drew away at AZ

Wolves won 1-0 at Besiktas after a 93rd minute goal

Arsenal beat Rolands old team Standard 3-0

Oh and Dudelange v Qarabag has been stopped after 30 minutes due to a drone flying over the stadium

Did you have to go to bed early @paulie8290 ?

Arsenal won 4-0 and you forgot to mention Celtic winning and Rangers losing.  I know you usually like posting about them both! 😉
  • I have to say, despite a few of their fans being a knobs, I am rather enjoying Wolves' European adventures.   
  • Can see why Arsenal were so willing to let Nketiah go out on loan...........because they have Martinelli. Only just turned 18, he looks a serious talent.
  • Is Aribo injured? Didnt feature even on the bench last night.
  • I have to say, despite a few of their fans being a knobs, I am rather enjoying Wolves' European adventures.   
    Stoppage time winner away in Istanbul, that's got to be pretty damn special!
  • Is Aribo injured? Didnt feature even on the bench last night.
    Went off injured the other day in a League game didnt he?
  • Aribo had 20 stitches in a head injury last week so isn't fit to resume playing, although i saw something on twitter saying he was back in training but wearing a Petr Cech style protective head thing.