Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Europa League

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Incredible consistency with winning that tournament- usually they win it back to back so putting a bet on them winning next year might not be a bad shout!
  • Options
    A fair result in the end. Sevilla are a team of real ball players, with quality and grit in abundance. Redemption also for Lopetegui, who became a victim of political football between the Spanish FA and Real Madrid before the last World Cup. And, more to the point, he reminds me of a very scruffy version of Steve Brown
  • Options
    Incredible consistency with winning that tournament- usually they win it back to back so putting a bet on them winning next year might not be a bad shout!
    Won't they be in the Champions League for winning the Europa League this season?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I know it has the potential to be painful but if somebody is attempting an overhead kick in the area, as a defender, get your head as close to his boot as possible.

A team like Sevilla in the Champions League could very well end up winning the Europa League again next season.
  • Options
    Sorry I forgot they could end up in it again if they're third in the group.
  • Options
    Sevilla. 6 Europa league finals and 6 wins.
    Their love affair with the Europa League is mad. Different players, different managers, still the same results.
    We've got a similar love affair with the League Cup!!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to watching Nice, Young Boys tonight.
  • Options
    See Young Boys are at home in the Wankdorf Stadium.