Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Europa League

Comments

• Options
    Europa League back tonight

Currently 
    Shakhtar 0-0 Wolfsburg(2-1 agg)
    Copenhagen 1-0 Basaksehir(1-1 agg)
  • Options
    Romas campaign has just got harder when the restart tho, although not solid for Man Utd Chris Smalling has been pretty solid for Roma, however he won't be completing the Europa League campaign and has returned to Man Utd 
  • Options
    No water break in the europa league

Thank god for that
  • Options
    Quarter final lineup:

Man Utd v Copenhagen
    Inter v Leverkusen
    Shakhtar v Basel
    Wolves v Sevilla

All games take place this coming Monday/Tuesday in Germany.
  • Options
    Very impressed with Sevilla against Roma, that’s a hard game for Wolves and potentially Man United too.
  • Options
    Watched the 2nd half of Man U v Copenhagen.
    Wow that keeper for Copenhagen was good. Forget how many saves he made, very good saves, but wouldnt be surprised if there is not some record broken in that game.
    Man U won 1-0 in extra time
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Watched the 2nd half of Man U v Copenhagen.
    Wow that keeper for Copenhagen was good. Forget how many saves he made, very good saves, but wouldnt be surprised if there is not some record broken in that game.
    Man U won 1-0 in extra time
    They said it was the most saves in a Europa Lge game since 2008, but that was well before the end so he may have broken more.

Game of his life, they could have easily have won that 4 or 5-0 but for him.
  • Options
    This format of the CL and EL turns it into a mini self contained tournament, with teams all based in a single country for the duration, a very different challenge to the normal drawn out event
  • Options
    This format of the CL and EL turns it into a mini self contained tournament, with teams all based in a single country for the duration, a very different challenge to the normal drawn out event
    I think I prefer it!
  • Options
    Seville deserved late goal against Wolves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great performance from Sevilla. 75% possession, 18 shots to 6 and 14-0 on corners. Wolves can have no complaints.

Sevilla certainly won't be an easy game for Man Utd. Bookies are favouring an Inter v United final, but i wouldn't be surprised to see Sevilla v Shakhtar.
  • Options
    Great performance from Sevilla. 75% possession, 18 shots to 6 and 14-0 on corners. Wolves can have no complaints.

Sevilla certainly won't be an easy game for Man Utd. Bookies are favouring an Inter v United final, but i wouldn't be surprised to see Sevilla v Shakhtar.
    I make you right.
  • Options
    Seville beat united. 

United had so many chances. 
  • Options
    Have to start wondering if the keepers in their QF and SF both had a blinder or if United's finishing was poor.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    United had a lot of chances but not many great ones for me. They deserved to win but it wasn't their day. I can't really see where their manager went wrong in the same way we can see mistakes Manchester City made. Yesterday was just football. What I did see is that Man Utd are probably about three of the right players away from having a great chance of winning the league. The closeset they have been for a while. I was very impressed with Pogba yesterday.
  • Options
    Inter have absolutely destroyed Shakhtar tonight.

Martinez is a brilliant player, and still only 22 years olds.
  • Options
    Lukaku sets a new record by scoring in his 10th consecutive Europa league game.
  • Options
    Shakhtar seemed absolutely terrified of Inter. Seeing as it was a semi-final that felt very strange.
  • Options
    Diego Carlos has now given away a penalty in the Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1

Got a feeling this could be 4-3 either way
  • Options
    Some game this already.
  • Options
    2-1 Seville.

Stunning header.
  • Options
    That lead lasted long. 2-2
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    1-1

Got a feeling this could be 4-3 either way
    We’re getting to that stage! 
  • Options
    Unbelievable after half hour 
  • Options
    Very peculiar OG from Lukaku
  • Options
    Sevilla. 6 Europa league finals and 6 wins.
  • Options
    Sevilla. 6 Europa league finals and 6 wins.
    Their love affair with the Europa League is mad. Different players, different managers, still the same results.