Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster semi-final leg 2 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Well, that was proper Charlton. Well done lads...........eventually. Have I got the courage to follow the final?.....just! 
  • Options
    I need to go into training in case we have another one of those against Sunderland. 
  • Options
    Most stressful night I've ever had at work, and all the annoying Aussies while I'm watching on my phone telling me that Aussie rules is better. I've never seen an Aussie react like I did after an AFL match!!!
  • Options
    Well that was painful, but we did it and without any furniture in my living room being broken amid the tumult of it all. COYR! We're going to Wembley!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonderful result, but a nightmare to watch on tv (apart from the first 2 minutes and Dillon’s save!)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Went through every emotion tonight

Just gotta get a match ticket for Wembley and book the flights

Cmon Charlton 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Clearly, the show runners ran out of good ideas early in the first half of this second leg. Too much plot armour and why bring back Solly other than a cameo. Pure fan service. To end it on penalties is simply lazy writing. 
    This is fucking brilliant, give yourself a promote. 
  • Options
    I need to go into training in case we have another one of those against Sunderland. 
    I still remember the last time, every emotion possible all in one match
  • Options
    Anyone know why the penalties were taken at our end? I know they said it was for 'safety reasons', but what on earth would be the issue if they were taken in front of the JS Stand?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    Don't care if he was rubbish, he wasn't alone, Naby is part of what got us here and I love him for it. He looked so nervous before the pens. But I'd put money right now on him being MOTM at Wembley. Class persists. 
    At the VERY highest level of pressure he's not up yo it.  Play Pearce.  No time for sentiment. 
  • Options
    What an absolute belter of an atmosphere. 

Loved the 20,000 wankers song from Donny. So that will be 19,300 more wankers than yous

• Options
    Anyone know why the penalties were taken at our end? I know they said it was for 'safety reasons', but what on earth would be the issue if they were taken in front of the JS Stand?

Was a great decision, think the safety copper was a Charlton fan and just made up some bullshit to get us an advantage
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Also, um, can we have a swearing ban ban for like....tonight maybe? Masters and overlords? Please? 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    What a game!!! 

I may have to wring out the sofa...

I thought Parker had to score, and if he'd connected with his left foot he probably would have.

I hope @Leuth can forgive Darren Pratley.  😁😁😁
    Me going from head in my hands to "GET IN PRATERS YOU FUCKING DOGSHIT FOOTBALLER" was the weirdest emotional swing I've had in quite some time.

Credit where credit is due, he was quite good tonight. Except for that time when he fell on the ball and just laid there. Like, he still manages to baffle me even when he's playing well. But yeah, good on him. He may not be very good technically, but you could tell he was trying to calm everyone down out there. 
    To be fair it was a foul on him but... PLAY TO THE WHISTLE.
  • Options
    that last goal.... I decided when that happened we were destined to win and go up.