Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster semi-final leg 2 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Thought Lyle was immense tonight. Couldn't understand why were stood off them and let them play though. 
  • Options
    Thought we looked nervous after Donny scored. Passing was poor at times and the defending for their last goal was terrible.
    That said, we fought for every ball, battled to the end and held our nerve for the pens.

It was bloody tense though, wasn't it?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    SDAddick said:
    What a game!!! 

I may have to wring out the sofa...

I thought Parker had to score, and if he'd connected with his left foot he probably would have.

I hope @Leuth can forgive Darren Pratley.  😁😁😁
    Me going from head in my hands to "GET IN PRATERS YOU FUCKING DOGSHIT FOOTBALLER" was the weirdest emotional swing I've had in quite some time.

Credit where credit is due, he was quite good tonight. Except for that time when he fell on the ball and just laid there. Like, he still manages to baffle me even when he's playing well. But yeah, good on him. He may not be very good technically, but you could tell he was trying to calm everyone down out there. 
    To be fair it was a foul on him but... PLAY TO THE WHISTLE.
    To be fair I've posted Bielik you donkey.  Of course I arrived as the goal went in and I now know he got it. My apologies Krystian. Please do and practice the bleep test though. You'd be alright if u could run. 

Ben Purrington was brilliant tonight. Parker as well. Both played out of their respective skins. 

Josh Cullen played out of his skin and with his talent he was head and shoulders 5 yards ahead of the game. 

Dillon Phillips .. flawless.
  • Options
    Just before Marquis scored, he blatantly handballed it,should've been a pen, then straight up the other end and scored
  • Options
    Don’t do that to me!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    SDAddick said:
    What a game!!! 

I thought Parker had to score, and if he'd connected with his left foot he probably would have.

Me going from head in my hands to "GET IN PRATERS YOU FUCKING DOGSHIT FOOTBALLER" was the weirdest emotional swing I've had in quite some time.

Credit where credit is due, he was quite good tonight. Except for that time when he fell on the ball and just laid there. Like, he still manages to baffle me even when he's playing well. But yeah, good on him. He may not be very good technically, but you could tell he was trying to calm everyone down out there. 
    To be fair I've posted Bielik you donkey.  Of course I arrived as the goal went in and I now know he got it. My apologies Krystian. Please do and practice the bleep test though. You'd be alright if u could run. 

Ben Purrington was brilliant tonight. Parker as well. Both played out of their respective skins. 

Josh Cullen played out of his skin and with his talent he was head and shoulders 5 yards ahead of the game. 

Mad how people see things so differently. I thought Parker was dreadful and Williams looked much better than him when he came on.
     Sorry will qualify. They are both not the best but the did the best with their ability.
  • Options
    I am absolutely drained. Two sucker punches with the goal at the end of normal time and going behind in extra time. It took balls to come back from that.

Philips, i love you.

Pratley put in a proper shift, he was all over the shop.

Both us and England have won a penalty shoot out in the last year - something ain't right...

• Options
    Shit, that was not good for the nerves. Can’t lie, at around the 70th minute mark I was thinking we were going to lose it and we so nearly did but cometh the hour cometh the men. Going to be a while before I feel like sleep.  
  • Options
    I would like to see Solly and Pearce in for the final. Hopefully Igor will be fit as well. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    SDAddick said:
    What a game!!! 

Mad how people see things so differently. I thought Parker was dreadful and Williams looked much better than him when he came on.
    The way Williams plays I think he's better as a sub when the opposition are tiring. Would be very surprised if Parker doesn't start the final. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute woeful performance but will be leaving Cornwall for Wemberly. Come on you reds!!
  • Options
    We played bad. Jog on, we are off to Wembley. 
  • Options
    That’s taken years off me, I became so vindictive against the Donny fans. Really brought out an ugly side of me! I need a lie down! COYR 
  • Options
    Unbelievable night, credit to Doncaster they looked good.