Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Food statements !!! (Let's make the Brexit thread read like Little house on the prairie)

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Greenie said:

Fiiish said:

People who put ketchup/vinegar on communal portions of chips are utter bastards.

What is a communal portion of chips?
    Never ever share chips, when asked if they want chips and they say no, that is the end of the matter...when I come back with my chips, keep your festering fingers away....!
    There's a pub near my office that does massive group portion which we sometimes order to go with our lunchtime drinks, and half the time there's some moron who thinks they can get away with emptying a pint of condiments on food they never even paid for.
    If they're doing it half the time, I'd say they're doing a decent job of getting away with it ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Fiiish said:

Greenie said:

Fiiish said:

People who put ketchup/vinegar on communal portions of chips are utter bastards.

Never ever share chips, when asked if they want chips and they say no, that is the end of the matter...when I come back with my chips, keep your festering fingers away....!
    There's a pub near my office that does massive group portion which we sometimes order to go with our lunchtime drinks, and half the time there's some moron who thinks they can get away with emptying a pint of condiments on food they never even paid for.
    If they're doing it half the time, I'd say they're doing a decent job of getting away with it ;)
    Trying to. Normally someone is pretty good at slapping them down before they ruin the food for everyone else.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Haywards make Piccalilli
    Branston make pickle
    Heinz make tomato sauce and salad cream
    HP make brown sauce (Daddies is also acceptable)
    Coleman's make brown sauce
    Hellmans make mayonnaise
    Lea & Perrins make Worcester Sauce

Diversifying from these trusted brands is only for the foolish and the reckless. Please can someone explain this to my mother.

Colman's for mustard you mean...otherwise agree.

Also Sarsons make malt vinegar

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Greenie said:

Fiiish said:

Put a load of condiments in their pockets. See how they like it!
  • Options
    People who eat cheese should not be allowed near children.
  • Options

Only those that fondle horses eat peanut butter.

I hope they wash their hands first.
  • Options

Fussy kids aren't born fussy. Fussy children are 100% down to bad parenting.

Partly true, although I’ve never been able to eat cheese. My mum said that even as a baby, I used to be sick if I ate it.
  • Options

Absolutely. Horses don't like the stuff either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Absolutely. Horses don't like the stuff either.
    I gather this is anecdotally untrue. Isn't that how they got Mr Ed to talk?
  • Options

Fussy kids aren't born fussy. Fussy children are 100% down to bad parenting.

Partly true, although I’ve never been able to eat cheese. My mum said that even as a baby, I used to be sick if I ate it.
    Lucky for you your missus isn't the same!!
  • Options

16. Parsnips are the perverts vegetable.

Rubbish, I love them.
  • Options
    Cor, love peanut butter, ask my Mrs, Seabiscuit
  • Options
    Jints said:

MrLargo said:

Haywards make Piccalilli
    Branston make pickle
    Heinz make tomato sauce and salad cream
    HP make brown sauce (Daddies is also acceptable)
    Coleman's make brown sauce
    Hellmans make mayonnaise
    Lea & Perrins make Worcester Sauce

Diversifying from these trusted brands is only for the foolish and the reckless. Please can someone explain this to my mother.

Colman's for mustard you mean...otherwise agree.

Also Sarsons make malt vinegar

Kikkoman make the soy sauce
  • Options
    Everything "normal" (i.e. - not insects or domestic pets) is perfectly edible, if you have more than three regular everyday foods you wont eat, you are a whey-faced poltroon.
  • Options

Neighhhh.
    Lovely stuff, especially the consistency of..
  • Options

Admin!! I'm being bullied by the Branston boys!!

Your alright Pickle. :)
  • Options
    People who put tomato in sandwiches are the type of fools who take pasta salads to barbeques
  • Options
    Fishfinger and brown sauce sandwiches on a ciabatta or sourdough roll is one of my favourite things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Greenie said:

Fiiish said:

"Lunchtime drinks"? Are you from the 1980s?
  • Options
    kimbo said:

Fishfinger and brown sauce sandwiches on a ciabatta or sourdough roll is one of my favourite things.

Sounds wrong but I'm intrigued enough to give that a go.
  • Options
    Jamie Oliver is a cnut
  • Options
    Cheese is just off milk.
  • Options
    The 5 main meats in order of taste are:

Lamb
    Beef
    Chicken
    Pork
    Turkey
  • Options