Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE**

124»

Comments

• Options
    Happy Christmas from down under xxx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all and here's to a happy 2019
  • Options
    Merry Christmas All!! Wishing you all an amazing day. Here is to a happy and hopefully successful 2019 for the reds!!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to Addicks everywhere - may 2019 bring everyone all we could ask for.
  • Options
    Wishing all on here and their loved ones a fantastic holiday and I hope the New Year brings to all what they want and need.
    Nollaig Shona Dhuit.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas & a peaceful 2019 to all in our community of Addicks
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Charlton Life.

Here's hoping Bowyer and Jackson can keep turning the ship around in 2019.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all. We've all got one thing in common so peace and goodwill to all of us. Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Just having a break from the festivities and like a weirdo thought i would catch up with my messages and emails and then log in here to wish you all a very merry christmas. I am at the inlaws today having what i can only describe as a banqueting feast. My partner is half italian and so her dad lays on course after course of food and i am not even sure if i can eat anymore and its not even 3 oclock. Not even had the roast dinner yet and im stuffed after eating different breads,meats,cheeses then pasta then seafoods and more breads. Im told there is still a long way to go after a roast dinner...but i am enjoying it like a satisfied pig. Drank quite a few wines and beers but am not pissed just a very pleaseant merry, im sure all the food and good company helps. I hope the majority of us are all having a really nice christmas and i just want to spare a thought for those that are maybe not. Sometimes this time of year is hard for people for many reasons and i myself have been there on christmas day feeling very low and alone. So for anyone reading this, that is feeling like that now, hang in there and stay strong.
    Happy christmas and look forward to a happy and healthy 2019 all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas. Chilling to Guns of Navarone.
  • Options
    Haaaapppyyyy Faaarkin Chrisssstmaaaas!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Haaaapppyyyy Faaarkin Chrisssstmaaaas!

More sherry vicar?
  • Options
    Got any going spare just run out and the congregation have all forgotten about the birth of Christ and are going wild for the pagan rituals. If they do or don’t get more sherry it’s likely to go a bit Solstice here near Coventry lol
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and good will to all.....yes even Millwall and Donald Trump supporters. This does only extend until Boxing Day however, for those not supporting a team from SE7 that play in Red and White.
  • Options
    Only 364 days until Christmas
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everybody.
  • Options
    As I spent yesterday with rapers, fiddlers, inadequates and quite possibly the clinically insane my Christmas is today!
    So glad tidings and joviality to all of my fellow Lifers and Addicks in general. Peace and love to you all!
  • Options
    Just waved the in-laws off and turned round to find my wife celebrating like she'd just scored the winning penalty in a world cup semi final shootout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As I spent yesterday with rapers, fiddlers, inadequates and quite possibly the clinically insane my Christmas is today!
    So glad tidings and joviality to all of my fellow Lifers and Addicks in general. Peace and love to you all!

What were you doing at Selhurst? :wink:
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas day