Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE**

Comments

• Options
    Happy Christmas one and all and special thanks to all those who keep this place running.
  • Options
    If a sale happens before the transfer cut-off, it will be the best Christmas pressie for quite some time.

May you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, whether you celebrate the solstice, the birth of the son of God, nothing at all, or something else. We should all be united in our love of Charlton and long may that continue.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Keep smiling :smile:
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Australia to all here on CL. This site is an absolute lifeline to those of us who live far away from the valley, thanks to you all for providing my Charlton fix.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all .....apart from you roland
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Merry Christmas all.

Thanks for all the hard work keeping this place going! Dont get too sloshed on the profits tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all. A big thank you to all those who work so hard to run this place. Also want to wish my friends and colleagues in the LFB and all other emergency services who are on duty over the festive season a safe,happy and peaceful Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seasons Greetings to one and all.
    SoundAs.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all!

(Not you Roland. I hope your electric carving knife jams into the "On" position and then you drop it in your lap.)

This time next year Santa, can we please be a normal football club again.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope we all have a very happy and healthy New Year too.

Just like to reiterate what other members have said, thank you to the mods who make this forum such a fantastic place with a great variety of supporters, knowledge and content. Not a day goes by where I am not checking this site, and that shows how great each of you are doing.

Don’t ask why I am awake at almost 1:30am on Christmas morning, because I assure you it isn’t through excitement!

Have a good time everyone.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone, come on you reds!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    Happy Xmas hope Santa brings you happiness love and prosperity
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone have a great day :+1:
  • Options
    IT’S CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!! Have a good day everyone. Santa’s been and the reindeer have shat all over my car....
  • Options
    * ** *** Wishing a very Merry Christmas to one and all *** ** *
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone on CL and many thanks to @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT and all those who contribute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas from Portugal to the world of Addicks.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to one and all, my affinity with the club may have altered but this site remains just as important as always. Thanks one and all for the distraction from life.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, this is a fantastic forum run in a very professional manner.
    2019 is our year. COYR.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone 👍🏻
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone and wishing all a happy, healthy and peaceful 2019.

Special thanks to those who run this site for their hard work in giving us such a brilliant site.
  • Options
    "Yuletide Felicitations To You Too" - Margot Leadbetter in The Good Life
  • Options
    Have a very Happy Christmas all and best wishes for the New Year and 2019. We all know what we’d like as Charlton fans. Let’s hope it’s a good one for all of us.

Nollaig Shona agus Bliain Úr faoi mhaise!