Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My mate Dhesi.

Comments

• Options
    Sad to hear this news about such a good guy. RIP.
  • Options
    Awful disease that simply wrecks lives.

Sounds like you had some good times over the years though mate so all is not lost.

RIP and best wishes to all the friends and family.
  • Options
    RIP Dhesi.
  • Options
    Great tribute and sorry for your loss. RIP Dhesi.

My other half's dad succumbed Friday morning as well. A truly dreadful disease.
  • Options
    Good story, RIP Check.
  • Options
    RIP

As others have said a familiar face. Sad story.
  • Options
    Sad to hear your news. RIP Dhesi.
  • Options
    Bloody hell Tony,

I didn’t have any idea. That’s really hit me, he was an absolute diamond.

God bless Dhesi

• Options
    Great story Tony. Dhesi will be missed for sure. RIP.
  • Options
    So shit .GOD bless Dhesi mate RIP Had some top days and nights out fucking top man.dobbo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    Rest In peace Dhesi.

That’s a lovely tribute @Robbo on the wing sorry for your loss mate
  • Options
    Recognise him too, sorry to hear the sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Tony you couldn’t have put it better , Des was a top lad went to school with him was one of the nicest lads ever , run together with all the lads at Charlton had numerous phone calls from same old faces saying how gutted they are that’s how High he was held by us all , myself personally I knew he was ill but I’m Gutted I didn’t realise how ill , Des u are Gonna be missed by us all RIP my friend .
    God bless Firthy.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

He was a top lad, as are all the Dhesi family I’ve drank with in
    RIP Des

MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY

Fabulous tribute to our rough diamond by our other brother Potter. Nothing will replace the void we are all feeling right now but reading all your comments makes us so proud of our handsome brother. Our lives will never be the same and the devastation is beyond words. Thank you all for your lovely words it’s nice to hear at this horrible time x Seetle and Sukie x

Lovely pic my deepest sympathy to all the family , he was a top top lad myself and Tony and many others have great memories with Des , gonna be missed
    RIP god bless Firthy xxx
  • Options
    Like a few other I recognise him
    RIP Dhesi
  • Options
    chief a few peeps been in contact and would like to pay their respects at the funeral (if the family are ok with it if course).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

chief a few peeps been in contact and would like to pay their respects at the funeral (if the family are ok with it if course).

Will let you know in due course. Thanks for the kinds words all.
    Absolutely destroyed at the moment, as are many no doubt.
  • Options

MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY

Fabulous tribute to our rough diamond by our other brother Potter. Nothing will replace the void we are all feeling right now but reading all your comments makes us so proud of our handsome brother. Our lives will never be the same and the devastation is beyond words. Thank you all for your lovely words it’s nice to hear at this horrible time x Seetle and Sukie x

Sukie, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Brenda x
  • Options

Been toying with posting something on here for the past couple of days, but here goes.

Sadly lost my best mate/brother early Friday morning to that bastard of a disease that we still have no cure for.
    He gave it a good fight, but lost in the end.
    Those who knew him can guess that he would have put up a strong fight.

There are many on here who remember the dark days of racism that was rife in the old covered end at Charlton.
    The countless neanderthal songs based at Black/Asian people.
    We have had various campaigns relating to trying to stamp this out.
    I don't think any were as effective as getting to know my mate Des.

He wasn't keen at first of going over Charlton, due to the shit that was sung at times, but me and my mates took him all the same.
    Slowly, our friends made friends with others and listening to the shit that was previously tolerated, was no longer tolerated when Des was in our company.

Slowly the noise died down and we went on to have some great days out, both home and away.

So many great times/memories that would take forever to post on here.
    For those that knew him, would love to hear them.

Gone but not forgotten.

Tony Xxxx.

Sorry for your loss. He sounded like a good bloke.
  • Options
    That’s a real shame, didn’t know him that well but been on nodding terms for years. RIP.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    RIP Des.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    a top fella .
  • Options
    edited June 2018

RIP mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2018