Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South London nightlife

13»

Comments

• Options

Guys u are missing out atm there are 6 people here

Me and 5 girls

Don’t go for the one in the middle
  • Options
    Venue only gets busy at about 12.

Studio 338 in Greenwich has reopened and on Fridays has a new club night called 'Pub Tropicana'....
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Venue only gets busy at about 12.

Studio 338 in Greenwich has reopened and on Fridays has a new club night called 'Pub Tropicana'....

What’s the theme?
  • Options
    Seems to be a bit of everything. DJs, comedy, table football, gaming, live sports. Looks a little bit hipster from the pics I've seen.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I am proud (!?!?) to say I met my wife in The Venue, and I was sober at the time too! That was 15 years ago now though. Now I like pubs I can sit and talk in and hear the group I am talking with!
  • Options
    Fox Under The Hill or Welcome Inn................oh hang on a minute :wink: .
  • Options
    Was in these two on Thursday night.

Both outside Herne Hill station, going on to Brixton would make for a decent night out. Some great boozers next to the station.
  • Options

Me and 5 girls

"ATM" with 5 girls within 2 minutes of meeting them. Charlton legend.
  • Options
    Can't beat the Westminster arms!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Bonnies in Sydenham, Albany Empire in Deptford and The Downham Tavern for an all-dayer. Get there between 1989 and 1992.
  • Options

Bonnies in Sydenham, Albany Empire in Deptford and The Downham Tavern (before they knocked it down and replaced it with The Downham Tavern) . Get there between 1989 and 1992. If you are too late, you missed out on some good times.

I've got a Delorean if anyone wants to hire it :wink:

• Options

Bonnies in Sydenham, Albany Empire in Deptford and The Downham Tavern for an all-dayer. Get there between 1989 and 1992.

@easilypleased
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Bonnies in Sydenham, Albany Empire in Deptford and The Downham Tavern (before they knocked it down and replaced it with The Downham Tavern) . Get there between 1989 and 1992. If you are too late, you missed out on some good times.

I've got a Delorean if anyone wants to hire it :wink:

Yes but have got a flux capacitor?
  • Options
    The Vauxhall Tavern is pretty good, I met James Seed and Doucher inside last week with there man bags
  • Options
    Ritzy in Streatham
  • Options
    Had some cracking nights down the old Butterfly Lane club in the early 80's...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Bridge bar in Beckenham is a very good night. When we have been there we go to the spoons directly opposite it beforehand which is decent as well, foget the name of it though.

Ministry of sound is good. Fire in vauxhall as well. Depends what you're after though.
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

Bridge bar in Beckenham is a very good night. When we have been there we go to the spoons directly opposite it beforehand which is decent as well, foget the name of it though.

Ministry of sound is good. Fire in vauxhall as well. Depends what you're after though.

Oneills opposite bridge bar or patricks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

I used to go there a lot.

I would have been a kid in the early 80’s. My mate’s dad used to run a football team that played there (Penhill I think?!?).

Used to sit with mates all day/night playing Defender, Star Wars and Pole Position in the little arcade room they hade there.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Seemed to remember a Scot called ‘Jock’ running that place?
  • Options
    barstool said:

The Vauxhall Tavern is pretty good, I met James Seed and Doucher inside last week with there man bags

Otto is a regular as well.

The Millers is just a smokescreen.
  • Options

Was in these two on Thursday night.

Both outside Herne Hill station, going on to Brixton would make for a decent night out. Some great boozers next to the station.

it would be if you weren’t there.
  • Options

barstool said:

Otto is a regular as well.

The Millers is just a smokescreen.
    I don’t like the dwarves that work behind the jump though. When you gonna get a proper job?
  • Options

Me and 5 girls

4 - your Nan doesn’t count.
  • Options

SexyDave said:

Looking at your venue choices, i'd say drugs.
    Went to Lightbox in Vauxhall for the first time last bank holiday weekend.

The floor to ceiling LED set up they've got is very good if you're intoxicated shall we say
  • Options

Anyone local and wanting a free drink.
    I got bored alone in my hostel and as Venue is a 2 minute walk from mine
    I am in Venue New Cross if anyone wants to join for a good night out

Offers good for tonight as well
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Riviera said:

Seemed to remember a Scot called ‘Jock’ running that place?
    Do you think Jock was his real name?