Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IS members want their British citizenship back

Comments

• Options
    DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

The irony of people wishing to behave in a barbaric, anti democratic and anti human social evolution way which they condemn others for behaving in is never lost on me. Acting in such a way is ok as long as it's under their justification but not anyone elses apparently.

Weird how you chose to point out the irony / hypocrisy in law abiding folk having a view that these rats should not be allowed back to stand trial in the UK and be left to sort themselves out, for whatever fate awaits them elsewhere. Instead of pointing out the initial irony / hypocrisy in them wanted a "fair trial" in the UK, after fighting to enforce the polar opposite, across the world, for the last few years
    Not weird just not part of this particular episode of the conversation amongst people on here. I'm fully aware of their irony thank you, just pointing out the irony of those who are seemingly unaware their own whilst thinking their proposed actions are above the same actions of those barbarians they condemn.
    I think they're all fully aware mate, they just don't give a fuck about "irony" as long as the rats get what they deserve.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
  • Options

If under international law they can be left where they are then that suits me fine. It really does but I’m not sure that a person can be left stateless.

Diane Foley the mother of murdered journalist James Foley want “someone” to take responsibility for their trial. She fears the longer they stay in Syria the more likely they will escape justice.

Personally I hope the Americans take them to trial in the States but failing that I think that GB has to take responsibility and bring them to justice here.

But then the daughter of another victim (David Haines), is not happy that the "two individuals who have committed such heinous crimes have been treated like guests with access to the media and are allowed access to smartphones.", after the pair have shown "no remorse"
    Perhaps the shameful situation you highlight is a good reason to get them into proper custody in a country where they are deprived of such luxuries . You can’t have it both ways.

Rules out the UK then
  • Options
    Put them in front of a firing squad. Only trouble is there would be a queue miles long to pull the trigger.
  • Options

We should ask these fellas what they would do...

Couldn’t name one of them who are they?

Easy solution for these two scum bags shoot them in the face with a cross bow through the eye ball and leave them where they fall

They're pro nuclear button pushers!

If they've given up their British Citizenship why give it back to them?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    They should be given a Green Card and sent to the States to face justice.
  • Options
    Fear not everyone, I've just seen this was an elaborate April Fools, and they are in fact getting executed this arvo...
  • Options
    Fly them back and drop them in the channel, no parachutes of course.
  • Options
    I wish them both a drawn out slow painful death in solitary confinement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure what they would be charged with in UK. How legitimate is our presence in Syria under international law?
  • Options
    Break the law in another country face justice in that country.
  • Options

Not sure what they would be charged with in UK. How legitimate is our presence in Syria under international law?

More legitimate than theirs at a guess
  • Options

More legitimate than theirs at a guess
    But the whole conflict is a legal minefield. You currently have Turkey who joined the fight against IS but are now murdering Syrian Kurds (who were the most effective force putting their lives on the line). Where is the UN in this?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Having thought about it, I think they should be given a fair trial.

And then shot.

Russian roulette style.
  • Options
    A fair and a good hanging. It getting like an old western.
    You either kill on the he battle field during a war or have justice after.
    We are better than these murdering scum. Personally I’d like to leave it to the Americans, when found guilty they get lost and forgotten about over there.
  • Options
    Over here they would probably get a run out for Dulwich Hamlets.
  • Options

Torture would be a fantastic start

It really wouldn't.
    Why not mate, serious question?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It really wouldn't.
    Because as despicable as these arseholes are, we don’t want to stoop to their level. We’re better than that.
  • Options

It really wouldn't.
    Because as despicable as these arseholes are, we don’t want to stoop to their level. We’re better than that.
    But nobody would need to know pal
  • Options

It really wouldn't.
    But nobody would need to know pal
    Can't torture these lot at all oh no that would be horrible. Proper evil that. How could you?. 2nd Chance and all that.

I personally think it's about time we bring back the old brazen bull.
  • Options
    Just watched an interview with these scumbags on Sky News.

I can't find the words to describe how I feel about them.

Given a trap door handle, I think that I could find the correct action.
  • Options

Just watched an interview with these scumbags on Sky News.

I can't find the words to describe how I feel about them.

Given a trap door handle, I think that I could find the correct action.

Exactly, would people on here and in our country really lose sleep if they were done away with?
  • Options
    I'm sure letting them enjoy the benefits of living in our community will have no downside at all. What could possibly go wrong?