Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

Comments

• Options
    Last time there wasn’t Di Casio scoring... it was Traore or whoever he was. 1-0 win in prem relegation season.
  • Options
    will be a 1st visit for me was due to go to the friendly a few years back but was laid up with a chest infection so didn't bother.
  • Options
    I’ve got a cracking record at Fratton Park, can only remember seeing us win there

Favourite was the midweek 2-1 win with David Whyte and a trademark Leaburn header in 91/92
  • Options

Last time there wasn’t Di Casio scoring... it was Traore or whoever he was. 1-0 win in prem relegation season.

Amdy Faye, one of the greats.

Our only say win that season.
  • Options

When are they on general sell? Will be a great day. Hopefully be able to pull out my Aussie cricket shirt by then

You won’t be able to wear that shirt until England have won the ashes 3 times on the bounce.

May as well chuck it.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Tickets all sorted looking forward to first trip to Pompey

You wetting the babies head
    clb74 said:

Looking like it will be my first session since so yeah
  • Options

I’ve got a cracking record at Fratton Park, can only remember seeing us win there

Now you mention it, I’ve got a good record for my previous two visits there, a win (yes, THAT fa cup match) and a draw.
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

1st game for the little fella?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    clb74 said:

as long as the next couple of weeks doesn't go south again, we'll take whatever we are given for this one.

Biggest turnout of the season I suspect (ooaah: not much competition....)

Thatll be the same fans who are doing the aways but not the home games
    Are you taking SE7toSG3 with you?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

1st game for the little fella?!
    I hate when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person
    I talk to myself so why can I not do it on a keyboard?
  • Options

clb74 said:

as long as the next couple of weeks doesn't go south again, we'll take whatever we are given for this one.

Biggest turnout of the season I suspect (ooaah: not much competition....)

Thatll be the same fans who are doing the aways but not the home games
    Are you taking SE7toSG3 with you?
    Only if im allowed to buy my season ticket early.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I can get you one early in Macro's car park if you want to meet :smile:
  • Options

When are they on general sell? Will be a great day. Hopefully be able to pull out my Aussie cricket shirt by then

Went on general sale today mate I just got mine off the website
  • Options
    Went to the Valley today and brought 47 tickets for my mates. Big meeting at 1100, rumours are something may or may not be happening.
  • Options

Can’t believe it’s been so long since we last played there competitively. Di Canio scoring for us that day. Did a friendly down there since.

Guess due to the time, this will be s new ground for plenty.

I don't remember that one. I thought that Faye scored the last time we played there.
  • Options

Can’t believe it’s been so long since we last played there competitively. Di Canio scoring for us that day. Did a friendly down there since.

I don't remember that one. I thought that Faye scored the last time we played there.
    I thought that too. Shows what we know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

I can get you one early in Macro's car park if you want to meet :smile:

Thats full up pop it down the rose before the Scunthorpe game cheers
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It was Amdy Faye

And I remember the 91/92 David Whyte/Leaburn 2-1 game, too....a 14 year old me was on the away side of the fence that separated the terracing and a bunch of my mates from school (grew up down that way) were the other side of the fence supporting Pompey and giving me pelters

I got some funny looks from some of the roughly 100 other away supporters who tried to figure it out

Was that the game that Robert Lee ran the show, too? I think so
  • Options
    That night they had a big crowd because they were selling FA Cup semi final tickets I think. Bolder saved a penalty before they went 1.0 up in the 2nd half. We fought back brilliantly to win 2.1. We had a bloody good away record that season.
  • Options
    Last time i went to Pompey in the late 90s, the away end facilities were like war torn Baghdad.
  • Options
    Just bought mine . Bloke in the shop said there's about 250 left he thinks
  • Options

Last time i went to Pompey in the late 90s, the away end facilities were like war torn Baghdad.

Still the same, but with a roof, as far as I know.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

eek now quite tempted for this, not sure if jumping the gun and see how we get on in Northampton. Also checking mates availability make sure he is not due to work or at Spurs.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Should get more if the 250 sell quickly enough.
  • Options

They've upgraded to war torn Aleppo now
  • Options

Sorry, I’d forgotten that one, probably as I didn’t attend. The Di Canio one was my last trip (excluding the friendly) , circa 04 I think!?