Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

holidays 2018 ideas

123457»

Comments

• finally booked heading to secrets silversands resort for 10 days the good thing is the hotel looks amazing the bad thing is i will be away for the playoff fianl although after the weekend that might be a non event for hopeless followers of charlton
  • finally booked heading to secrets silversands resort for 10 days the good thing is the hotel looks amazing the bad thing is i will be away for the playoff fianl although after the weekend that might be a non event for hopeless followers of charlton

Where is that @PalaceHater Sectets Siilversands sounds like one of those hedonism nudie places

Where is that @PalaceHater Sectets Siilversands sounds like one of those hedonism nudie places
    riviera maya, mexico.

all booked through virgin.
  • Very nice, enjoy
  • You have to come to Franschhoek. Been living here for nearly 13 years, stay at our guest house, you'll get your Addicks discount and I'll take you to the local pub! The motor museum is one of the best I've ever seen! Franschhoek is just one of the most charming villages you'll ever experience. And plenty of wines to choose from, not to mention craft beers if you like that sort of thing. Views you can not beat! And good food, they don't call us the gourmet capital for nothing:-)

Missed you when we visited when we lived in Pretoria for 3 years. We'll be back to visit though and will return to the winelands. Will you be affected by the water shortage?