Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• Options

Just been flagged by Chippy, I think I should take that as a compliment, he usually just LOLs comments he can't refute, must have pushed some button of his to get the stronger response.

The Chipmeister enjoys getting a rise where no others would bother.
    He's unique. Try geography, its a good button to press with him.
    You have TM on chipster already, you ain't having chipmeister also... Geography,
    you have been reading too many lazy and ill informed posts from the other lot here, just like that lazy ill informed link from another expert earlier.
    Could you kindly highlight all the lazy and ill informed posts in case we're not clear.
    Read..it's called BASICS.
    What are you talking about? I don't understand what this means and why you're writing in capitals - are you okay?
    Ask the others... I have been called a retard this week plus other things they will tell you.... But saying that is perfectly ok mr cabbles.
    I'm sorry you are upset - I have no desire to add to this.

Have a good day.
    Thanks lol but nobody here could upset me...I love it.
    You love pain?
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just been flagged by Chippy, I think I should take that as a compliment, he usually just LOLs comments he can't refute, must have pushed some button of his to get the stronger response.

Just removed it
    Some consistency would be nice.
    That is rich coming from you!
    I don't have the power to remove flags ya melon.
    No, but you are always quick to pass judgement on what you think are inappropriate posts. Strangely, no matter what tasteless and offensive posts are made by Chippy, you make no comment.
    You mean apart from the times Ive commented?
    Yeah, pretend you don't understand what I mean. Next time we all have to put up with inane offensive remarks from Chippy I look forward to your comments condemning him, and, because I know you are fond of dishing out flags, maybe giving him a flag.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    No, but you are always quick to pass judgement on what you think are inappropriate posts. Strangely, no matter what tasteless and offensive posts are made by Chippy, you make no comment.
    Yeah, pretend you don't understand what I mean. Next time we all have to put up with inane offensive remarks from Chippy I look forward to your comments condemning him, and, because I know you are fond of dishing out flags, maybe giving him a flag.
    He has...
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    You said I make no comment, that's untrue.

I've also flagged him in the past.

I'd be surprised if I've given out more than 10 flags since the system was implemented.

But, hey ho, don't let facts get in the way of your trolling.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    You said I make no comment, that's untrue.

I've also flagged him in the past.

I'd be surprised if I've given out more than 10 flags since the system was implemented.

But, hey ho, don't let facts get in the way of your trolling.
    You have only given out 10 flags in total? I just looked at how many flags you have given me and I stopped counting at 8!
  • Options

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    Favouritism hey....gonna remove all mine.
    "And yet Chippy will still accuse remainers of being unpatriotic traitors, whilst supporting these people who would see the country ruined just to pad their already bulging pockets."

It's not abuse in any way shape or form. the flags are there for highlighting abuse. have an LOL on me
    Might flag you
    To be fair, I shouldn’t have added the ‘have an LOL on me’ comment, so apologies for that.

Randy’s original comment wasn’t abuse though, and I was just highlighting it so as make sure people don’t get confused what the flag system is for.

• Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    Favouritism hey....gonna remove all mine.
    "And yet Chippy will still accuse remainers of being unpatriotic traitors, whilst supporting these people who would see the country ruined just to pad their already bulging pockets."

It's not abuse in any way shape or form. the flags are there for highlighting abuse. have an LOL on me
    Might flag you
    To be fair, I shouldn’t have added the ‘have an LOL on me’ comment, so apologies for that.

Randy’s original comment wasn’t abuse though, and I was just highlighting it so as make sure people don’t get confused what the flag system is for.

To you it might not be...
  • Options
    Total non story. Nowhere in that article are any facts to back up their claims;

Farage. He'll stìll make money as a speaket/consultant/ etc etc. So what. All policitions of all persuasions do this. His not directly making money from the UK leaving the EU.

Lawson. So he's applying for French citizenship. I think it may to do with the fact his wife is French (no idea, havent googled it)

Rees-Mog. Going to make money from shares in a firm investing in emerging markets. What the fuck had that got to do with us leaving the EU. Companies invest in all areas.

Redwood. Advising clients to avoid investing in the UK. As an IFA I've been reducing my clients holdings in the UK since the new year. Oh....and increading their holdings in Asia & emerging markets.

Looks like I'm a bad man too.
  • Options

Farage. He'll stìll make money as a speaket/consultant/ etc etc. So what. All policitions of all persuasions do this. His not directly making money from the UK leaving the EU.

Lawson. So he's applying for French citizenship. I think it may to do with the fact his wife is French (no idea, havent googled it)

Rees-Mog. Going to make money from shares in a firm investing in emerging markets. What the fuck had that got to do with us leaving the EU. Companies invest in all areas.

Redwood. Advising clients to avoid investing in the UK. As an IFA I've been reducing my clients holdings in the UK since the new year. Oh....and increading their holdings in Asia & emerging markets.

Agreed. . Moggy employs hundreds of people also... Thought they cared about jobs.... Just be rhetoric in future when that comes out. As it always was.

Redwood is a slime ball though , typical Nicholas Ridley type who wants new houses built but opposes anywhere close to his manor.

I would give that fat useless git lawson a lift to the airport but would need a low loader for that.

Sir Nigel is Sir Nigel.
  • Options

Farage was accused of shorting sterling on the evening of the referendum whilst spoofing the market by claiming defeat despite knowing he was victorious from their access to polls in one of the largest crashes of a major currency. This guy is not a patriot https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-25/brexit-big-short-how-pollsters-helped-hedge-funds-beat-the-crash

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Farage was accused of shorting sterling on the evening of the referendum whilst spoofing the market by claiming defeat despite knowing he was victorious from their access to polls in one of the largest crashes of a major currency. This guy is not a patriot https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-25/brexit-big-short-how-pollsters-helped-hedge-funds-beat-the-crash

He is...
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    You another on drugs.
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    You another on drugs.
    No I just think you should be more relaxed about your feelings!
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    You another on drugs.
    I will ask my wife and you can ask yours...
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    You another on drugs.
    Your marriage is a sham according to her.....
  • Options
    Nice to see Juncker pulling the Diane Abbot line.

Maybe this thread should be "under the influence in the EU"
  • Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    Bloody hell, this comment might be a low point in the generally derisory level of "debate" on this subject in our country.
  • Options
    I actually think Trumps comments today might galvanise support for May's Brexit plan by getting the country to rally around her in a way that she, as a cold hearted robot, could never manage on her own.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Oh dear last time it was pointed out about this corrupt politician, the governor had a girlie fit... You are right, NATO meeting too. Oh well if you are going to make a fool of yourself, might as well do it in front of the worlds cameras.... For the first time in months i will listen to jobs show on lbc monday, of course as a fair man he will want to give a balanced view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He is...
    your boyfriend?
    You another on drugs.
    Your marriage is a sham according to her.....
    You know my mrs
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Huskaris said:

Oh dear last time it was pointed out about this corrupt politician, the governor had a girlie fit... You are right, NATO meeting too. Oh well if you are going to make a fool of yourself, might as well do it in front of the worlds cameras.... For the first time in months i will listen to jobs show on lbc monday, of course as a fair man he will want to give a balanced view.
    James O'Brien actually used to be quite good as a radio host, as time has gone by he has become hugely egotistical and loves himself far too much. He went from being one of my favourite presenters on there to one I listen to, but he is a left wing shock jock. His show is as much of an echo chamber as most of the politics threads on here.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

James O'Brien actually used to be quite good as a radio host, as time has gone by he has become hugely egotistical and loves himself far too much. He went from being one of my favourite presenters on there to one I listen to, but he is a left wing shock jock. His show is as much of an echo chamber as most of the politics threads on here.
    Totally agree.. He just talks over anyone who dares to challenge his view... Three times i have tried to get through but you are filtered through to his researchers. He hates buy to let owners but forgets to tell the listener he was one from 2006 to 2011...oh i forgot says his wife was.... And didn't make a personal profit from it... Mmmmm
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Totally agree.. He just talks over anyone who dares to challenge his view... Three times i have tried to get through but you are filtered through to his researchers. He hates buy to let owners but forgets to tell the listener he was one from 2006 to 2011...oh i forgot says his wife was.... And didn't make a personal profit from it... Mmmmm
    He wasn't though, he was an "accidental landlord" which over 5 years absolves the conscience and makes the entire thing ok.

They only let through people that agree with him and people who are weak enough for him to easily demolish, and therefore validate himself.

Nick Ferrari is to the right of centre, but what makes him such a great presenter is that he tolerates any views.
  • Options
    Lawson isn't married.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

He wasn't though, he was an "accidental landlord" which over 5 years absolves the conscience and makes the entire thing ok.

They only let through people that agree with him and people who are weak enough for him to easily demolish, and therefore validate himself.

Nick Ferrari is to the right of centre, but what makes him such a great presenter is that he tolerates any views.
    Indeed.... Yes accidental cos he couldn't find somewhere to live until his Chiswick town house came up.. Now that would hold a few illegal immigrants whom he loves so much..... I listen to Nick almost every day and Ian dale both give the listener a chance... Then Sir nige comes on.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Glad someone else agrees as according to him he has a million listeners...
  • Options
    How refreshing to get another proper person on these pages.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Lawson isn't married.

Gay like me then according to lol benty
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Lawson isn't married.

How you doing i missed you
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!