Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Model Kidnapping - Milan

Comments

• Options
    So many cynical people. Next you'll be saying that this vicar, who got a potato stuck up his bum, when he fell over while putting up curtains in the nude wasn't telling the truth when he said it had nothing whatsoever to do with a sex game.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Was it a King Edward........... the 2nd potato?

Wonder how many of you will get that?
  • Options

Was it a King Edward........... the 2nd potato?

Wonder how many of you will get that?

Edward II and the Red Hot Pokers used to be a good band. Don't know if they're still going.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Chizz said:

So many cynical people. Next you'll be saying that this vicar, who got a potato stuck up his bum, when he fell over while putting up curtains in the nude wasn't telling the truth when he said it had nothing whatsoever to do with a sex game.

This is a bit like the guy who was tending his vegetable garden at night, naked, & slipped, landing on a carrot that just happened to be growing upside down.
  • Options
    Or the bloke that tried to climb through a window..slipped and fell on a ketchup bottle that happened to have a condom on it ...
  • Options
    All perfectly explainable incidents, what's the matter with you?

Some people just like ramming objects up the Gary...
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I'm not going to comment on this crime until a few more facts come to light. But I will say it's not the least-plausible story published in British media this week.

This is...

I'm actually more likely to believe that one after being chased by prostitutes in Magaluf 11 years ago after politely turning down their services. Maybe I'm just too good looking.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Or the bloke that tried to climb through a window..slipped and fell on a ketchup bottle that happened to have a condom on it ...

Good of the bottle to wear protection, that sauce would have created one hell of a mess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017

All perfectly explainable incidents, what's the matter with you?

Some people just like ramming objects up the Gary...

No way was it a King Edward, and surely Gary is a common tater?

Edit - come on - Gary Lineker, commentator
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Brilliant Gervais joke, thought of that one straight away!
  • Options
    Over the years I've seen some very surprising X Ray's of rectal artefacts. I think the best being a full jar of gherkins.
  • Options

Over the years I've seen some very surprising X Ray's of rectal artefacts. I think the best being a full jar of gherkins.

My first though was "How!?!?!" but I'm not sure I want to know!
  • Options

Google foreign objects rectum and you will find an array of odd items where they shouldn't be.
  • Options

What a wally?
  • Options

Google foreign objects rectum and you will find an array of odd items where they shouldn't be.
    Not sure that would be a search I'd undertake in the office!
  • Options

What a wally?
    Should have dipped for the line there @guinnessaddick, must have been seconds in our "wally jokes"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a wally?
    Should have dipped for the line there @guinnessaddick, must have been seconds in our "wally jokes"
    It's all about timing. The quick and the dead.
  • Options
    So back to the news story... It's becoming more and more likely it was made up.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/08/chloe-ayling-lawyer-hits-out-claims-model-in-on-kidnap
  • Options
    I think a realistic outcome is that the guy is indeed a fantasist, did kidnap her, but it wasn't quite as bad as the initial story made it sound. The authorities should be able to get to the bottom of it pretty quickly one way or another...
  • Options

shine166 said:

Brilliant Gervais joke, thought of that one straight away!
    Seinfeld - Assman - " million to one shot Doc!"

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I think a realistic outcome is that the guy is indeed a fantasist, did kidnap her, but it wasn't quite as bad as the initial story made it sound. The authorities should be able to get to the bottom of it pretty quickly one way or another...

If there's a potato up that one as well I'm going to start to get suspicious
  • Options
    Going in to Spud U Like is never going to be quite the same..
  • Options

"My hands were wet and I was just trying to find a way to get the lid off doctor....."
  • Options

Surely they could have thought have something less cu-cumbersome