Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1790, The first lifeboat is tested on the River Tyne.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Incidentally......I don’t think The Helmet gives a flying fook about Murray’s involvement, either now or in the future and therefore isn’t in much of a position to pull any strings behind the scenes.
    Can leave his loan in as equity though.
    I can see Murray willing to lower his price for his loan for the Aussies as they are willing to 'keep him' involved at the Club.  This would make them his preferred bid

I can equally see Murray demanding the full repayment from Dalman (or any other party involved) because they refuse to keep him on board.  
    Someone can correct me if I’m wrong........but I don’t think he can do that?
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Incidentally......I don’t think The Helmet gives a flying fook about Murray’s involvement, either now or in the future and therefore isn’t in much of a position to pull any strings behind the scenes.
    I can see Murray willing to lower his price for his loan for the Aussies as they are willing to 'keep him' involved at the Club.  This would make them his preferred bid

I can equally see Murray demanding the full repayment from Dalman (or any other party involved) because they refuse to keep him on board.  
    correct in that he can't demand repayment.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Trawling through these posts can be a bit tiresome.
    Probably one of the best puns on this thread... I wonder how many missed it. 
    Not me.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

Sorry i may have written that wrong

What i meant was, if the new owners want a clean title, he is willing to negotiate a lower price for his with the Aussies as they are willing to keep him on
     but for the other parties buying the club, he wants all his money back for his share as they won;t keep him on.

from what i had understood is that Roland had offered everyone one of the directors a percentage of of what the Directors loans are worth in order to try and sell the club.  Is it possible Murray has agreed one percentage if the 'preferred' party buy the club and another if its anyone else?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I thought you were going to post up a picture of yourself and some old trout, I hear you’ve got a recent one...
    I'll see you in Makro, that's no way to talk about my girlfriend.
    Why is your shirt slightly untucked?
    He had just shown her his Biggleswade Town cock ring. 
  • Options
    .kafka said:
    Simonsen said:
    Apparently there might now be some Chinese interest at around the £33m mark. 

Source; my boss...who heard it from a contact who is apparently setting up meetings between the parties. 

Nothing more than that. 
    I've heard that too, from quite a good source,
    Would that be tartare sauce....??
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    kafka said:
    Simonsen said:
    Apparently there might now be some Chinese interest at around the £33m mark. 

Source; my boss...who heard it from a contact who is apparently setting up meetings between the parties. 

Nothing more than that. 
    I've heard that too, from quite a good source,
    Would that be tartare sauce....??
    Quote Format Fixing brought to you by Dazzler... Purely because OCD. Or COD if you're dyslexic.

Anyway, I truly hope either of the Chinese or Dalman rumours comes into fruition and soon... I am increasingly concerned that our first friendly is in just over 2 weeks and we don't even have enough players for a squad.
  • Options
    That’s true Rick but I very much doubt that’s a deal breaker one way or the other.
    You’d think not, but then according to the official website statement the lower sum owed to three ex-directors is a big problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on guys... Can we try to at least drop puns into the reel posts on this thread?

I literally cannot stand the thought of the Aussies based purely on them 'apparently' not being willing to cut Murray loose.

Sometimes it's best to let one get away so you can focus on bringing in a better catch.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I thought you were going to post up a picture of yourself and some old trout, I hear you’ve got a recent one...
    Are you sure it isn't Hampton & Richmond?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I really didn't want to know that Big Les Wade had a cock ring.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I really didn't want to know that Big Les Wade had a cock ring.
    An addition to the band names thread.  Big Les Wade and the Cockwombles were a popular beat combo on the variety circuit in the 1950s.
  • Options

It’s high time the government looked into this thread and the impact it’s having on industry and commerce.

The numbers are huge, they cannot be ignored.  1692 pages, 53,700 comments and in excess of 6.1 million views.  If say each comment takes our knowledgeable posters 30 minutes to compose and each casual view takes 15 minutes to peruse, it’ll equate to 25,864 lost man hours. For an average 8 hour day our country has lost a very costly 3,233 days

I can only conclude that the government should subsidise the sale of Charlton and get the workforce back on the production line.  Cheap at half the price.

So are we saying this thread could put the nation into recession?
    i doubt it somehow. Judging by lots of comments I read I guess everyone in here is sleeping with supermodels and self made millionaires. Shouldn’t impact the gdp too badly 
  • Options
    Reams on the other thread is saying it’s almost over the line
    Yes seen that......though he’s not expanding on the comment.
    Mmmmmm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100% expecting this to be another dud rumour - but you can’t help feeling a little bit excited. Something has to give soon 
  • Options
    He has an iffy track record but will know the right people in this instance.  Hope he is right and would explain lack of incomings as the list could change i guess.
  • Options
    He's just added that things are likely to be done and dusted before the team go to Spain.

When do they go to Spain?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    He's just added that things are likely to be done and dusted before the team go to Spain.

When do they go to Spain?
      They did Portugal first week in July last year.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Things could have been done and dusted at any point in the last 2-3 years
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!