Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    We didn't get this fish puns on the old NETaddicks forum
  • Options
    I'm not proud of the fact that I did 18 fish puns in one post early last week but while we have a manager who has he own fishing lake, I say get a front Roe seat and just enjoy the cavihahaha.

Q. What is the biggest fish Lee Bowyer has ever caught ?
    A. Craby Sarr, when he was Hooked at HT at Wembley.

Back to the non sale of Charlton.
    Always some cockle keep it going... 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    1789.  The storming of the Bastille. Vive le revolution!
  • Options
    1789, George Washington becomes the first President of the United States.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Trawling through these posts can be a bit tiresome.
    Probably one of the best puns on this thread... I wonder how many missed it. 
    Roefully few
  • Options
    1789, George Washington becomes the first President of the United States.

Who won the St Leger?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I thought you were going to post up a picture of yourself and some old trout, I hear you’ve got a recent one...
    I'll see you in Makro, that's no way to talk about my girlfriend.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Apparently there might now be some Chinese interest at around the £33m mark. 

Source; my boss...who heard it from a contact who is apparently setting up meetings between the parties. 

Nothing more than that. 

I just pressed the "Roland Out" link at the bottom of the page.

It's happening!
  • Options
    1789.  The storming of the Bastille. Vive le revolution!
    La revolution
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Apparently there might now be some Chinese interest at around the £33m mark. 

Source; my boss...who heard it from a contact who is apparently setting up meetings between the parties. 

Nothing more than that. 
    I've heard that too, from quite a good source,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, but it has its net benefits.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I thought you were going to post up a picture of yourself and some old trout, I hear you’ve got a recent one...
    Why is your shirt slightly untucked?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    he had just seen a programme for Biggleswade Town and got too excited. 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Fumbluff said:
    The day was taking it's toll.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Isn't there a Fans Forum / LDT Lying session this week?

I think ALL of the point he made from the previous meetings were un-done due to the last couple of weeks Statements.

What will he lie about this time?
    I wonder if we we'll catch a glimmer of truth or will he once again pop up and cast more lies to feed on. He has me at boilieng point at times.

• Options
    Is happyvalley an automated message?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafcwill said:

I think ALL of the point he made from the previous meetings were un-done due to the last couple of weeks Statements.

I wonder if we we'll catch a glimmer of truth or will he once again pop up and cast more lies to feed on. He has me at boilieng point at times.

More lies i suspect.  Its the only way the Puppet LDT knows how to communicate.  Roland Squeezes and the lies come flooding out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I haven't seen Paul Elliott's name mentioned since page 1247 when a CL member said he chatted to him in a pub in Petts Wood and we were two weeks away from a deal and Paul would be involved. Is Elliott to do with the Aussie deal along with Murray or was that a different consortium ? I know Paul didn't feel Two grand after his business encounters with Richard Rufus.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafcwill said:

More lies i suspect.  Its the only way the Puppet LDT knows how to communicate.  Roland Squeezes and the lies come flooding out
    No doub't we'll be lured in as we get fed the line that the deal has got snagged once more upon Roland's old gaffa taped boot. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Last i heard there are 2 offers which seems to be echoed on ittv

Aussie one..which includes a future for Mr Murray

Dalman....cash. Take it or leave it. 
    So if true then Murray has not only stood by and facilitated Duchatelet's wrecking of this club - he is also contributing to the delay in the sale by persuading him to stick with the Aussies (who don't have the cash allegedly) so he can retain a place on the board.  Staggering!
    I fully understand some of the vitriol being thrown at Murray over the last few years but your assertion that he’s contributing to the delay is pure mischief making.....you simply don’t know if what you are saying is true and it’s simply being driven by your dislike of the bloke.
    To be fair, it would explain The Aussies being seen as "the preferred bid" I believe was the quote and why they're still hanging around. Who knows what's happened behind the scenes though.
  • Options
    Is happyvalley an automated message?
    Not sure, but you are currently held in a queue and I'm sure some someone will answer you shortly. ;)
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Last i heard there are 2 offers which seems to be echoed on ittv

Aussie one..which includes a future for Mr Murray

Dalman....cash. Take it or leave it. 
    So if true then Murray has not only stood by and facilitated Duchatelet's wrecking of this club - he is also contributing to the delay in the sale by persuading him to stick with the Aussies (who don't have the cash allegedly) so he can retain a place on the board.  Staggering!
    I fully understand some of the vitriol being thrown at Murray over the last few years but your assertion that he’s contributing to the delay is pure mischief making.....you simply don’t know if what you are saying is true and it’s simply being driven by your dislike of the bloke.
    To be fair, it would explain The Aussies being seen as "the preferred bid" I believe was the quote and why they're still hanging around. Who knows what's happened behind the scenes though.
    That’s a much more sensible comment, rather than mischievously suggesting it’s a given.
  • Options
    Incidentally......I don’t think The Helmet gives a flying fook about Murray’s involvement, either now or in the future and therefore isn’t in much of a position to pull any strings behind the scenes.
  • Options
    Incidentally......I don’t think The Helmet gives a flying fook about Murray’s involvement, either now or in the future and therefore isn’t in much of a position to pull any strings behind the scenes.
    Can leave his loan in as equity though.
  • Options
    That’s true Rick but I very much doubt that’s a deal breaker one way or the other.
  • Options
    I can see Murray willing to lower his price for his loan for the Aussies as they are willing to 'keep him' involved at the Club.  This would make them his preferred bid

I can equally see Murray demanding the full repayment from Dalman (or any other party involved) because they refuse to keep him on board.  
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!