Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Options
    Mavididi sounds to be having a good game again.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Yellow despite not touching anyone. Madness. The kind of madness that makes a guy want to sit in a dark room and listen to Phil Collins songs.

Given the night you had last night, it certainly sounds like you'll be coming in the air tonight (or possibly a sock).
  • Options

Didn't know we had a game tonight.

We haven't, we are just letting Oxford play on our pitch
  • Options
    Seycombe to Edwards, Holmes pressures, Mav pressures, back to Eastwood, he's not sure if he's cleared five or six times.

We have it in their half, Holmes on a run, shoots... over the bar.
  • Options
    We've had a half dozen shots. One hit the bar, three saved, another wide.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Mavididi sounds to be having a good game again.

Don't worry, we'll have him Charltonised by the second half.
  • Options
    When Rudd has the ball, he has to hold it cos nobody really shows for it. Josh gets it, turns on the right hand side, takes on a defender, ball into the box but Eastwood has Absolute Power and collects it.
  • Options
    Oxford building from the back. Get it forward, Bauer is too easily beaten, they have it out wide. Bauer closes down, cross hits his legs, goes for a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton never fail to depress me.
  • Options
    This surge towards the playoffs is relentless.
  • Options
    All we can hear is happy Oxford fans.

Ball into our box, Page clears well, finds Solly, to Holmes, we break... but they win it back and get it back to Eastwood.
  • Options

We look an absolute shambles.

There's a shock!!
  • Options

How long before the attendance on here is bigger than a home gate? Over 500 at the moment and another 40 on ITTV (10 members and 30 Lifers having a laugh). They even have the front to claim 200 to Belgium on 4th is poor! Hilarious.

Fcuk em pay no attention
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Do you you know what pisses me off the most? Even Roland won't be watching this...
  • Options
    Nelson clears our long ball, Tex clears it back, they clear it back. Offside. High quality stuff here.
  • Options

Is Bowyer on yet?

He really couldn't do any worse than this current team.
  • Options

Do you you know what pissed me off the most? Even Roland won't be watching this...

He doesn't watch any of the games. It's one big lie, as always
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a FK, long to Mav, over his head, Dunkley wins it, clears. We try again, but OU clear yet again, Bauer gets the ball and finds JFC, they knock it between them and mess it up. Edwards then tries to slip our offside trap, fails, ball dribbles off for our GK.

Low, low quality stuff. We have occasional moves, MAv is the lively one. Holmes is trying hard but failing. Defence is full of mistakes. Midfield is not very effective.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Sue Perks gone for her half time grub yet?

• Options
    Bring back Konsa!
  • Options
    Robinson's not going to see the season out, is he?
  • Options

How long before the attendance on here is bigger than a home gate? Over 500 at the moment and another 40 on ITTV (10 members and 30 Lifers having a laugh). They even have the front to claim 200 to Belgium on 4th is poor! Hilarious.

Fcuk em pay no attention
    Can't help it - so funny - Indecisive Judean Popular Front
  • Options
    They say we are grouping up too close and not using the pitch.

They attack, have a run, have a shot, harmless shot. Boos ring out. Well, not really ring. There's not enough people for that.
  • Options
    Sounds lime mistake after mistake, i suppose the team are tired after 4 in 10.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Sue Perks gone for her half time grub yet?

• Options
    CafcCrazy said:

Charlton never fail to depress me.

Same here, new levels of piss poor are being found match after match. Nice one boys!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Robinson's not going to see the season out, is he?

Hate to say it but I think you're right.

He's been here for too long by Roland's standards