Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Options

Five minutes to KO and I kid you not there are 2000 home supporters here

Laugh or cry. I honestly don't know which.
  • Options
    Have I missed something - Tel keeps mentioning Botaka but I thought he was on the bench?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Up the line to Josh, he looks for Botaka, but he slices it off for another throw in OU's half.

Someone tell Josh that Botaka is on the bench.
  • Options
    Throw in to us, look for Josh, loses it, Oxford go up the other end. Holmes involved, should have done better but we work it back to our keeper. Cleared, they put it back up our end, Seycombe tries to beat Page, but fails. Back to Rudd.
  • Options
    Some Audi is getting towed outside. Unlucky
  • Options
    Rudd goes long, MArtinez pressures him. Bauer, to JFC, finds Crofts, finds Holmes on the run, he uses Botaka as a decoy, puts it in the box... DUNKLEY CLEARS.
  • Options
    We have it again. Bit of pressure here. Crofts holds it, back to Tex, he turns the striker but has to give a throw in away.
  • Options
    Mavidididididididi run into the box and save from keeper
  • Options

Have I missed something - Tel keeps mentioning Botaka but I thought he was on the bench?

Trialling the Karen Fraeye formation 4-2-4-1.
  • Options
    Holmes is apparently playing behind Josh. Botaka has won the ball, taken on Dunkley, finds Mavididi, he shoots... SAVED. 0-0 ofter 6 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mavididi's shot is saved well
  • Options
    Good break by Botaka there, and Mavididi looks exciting again. He's a runner.
  • Options

KR playing with 12??
  • Options
    Okay, its Mavididi, not Botaka. Tel getting confused.

#inadvertentracism
  • Options
    Commentators comparing Mavididi to Thierry Henry!

Page takes a throw, back to Tex. Scurrying backwards, gets his foot on it and gets it to Rudd, who goes long as defenders are covered.. risky ball to Tex, he finds Page and he breaks. He goes on... to Holmes, he sets up Mavididi with a nice ball but the youngster can't reach it. Goal kick to them.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Good break by Botaka there, and Mavididi looks exciting again. He's a runner.

Wait if they're confusing Mavididi and Botaka who passed to who in this move?
  • Options
    They started brightly, we've taken over. It's more us than them, but our final ball has failed two or three times.

We get the ball back, fouled, quick free kick, Holmes on the run, finds Mavididi, chipped into the box, cleared by Ledson. Throw to us. Page takes, gets it back, heavy touch, loses out to Edwards who clears. Tex gets it, and we build again
  • Options
    Holmes onto the box, keeper fails to get it, Josh wins it! But the keeper recovers.
  • Options

KR playing with 12??
    That's the genius of Fraeye!
  • Options
    Josh is limping after that clash with the keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have 2 who's playing?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    It's like a league cup game here. Crowd must be about 5k here. Nice one roland you old cunt.
  • Options
    Im confused about Botaka playing. I thought he was on the bench. Unless I am mis-hearing things, they keep saying his name. Maybe they are saying Byrne or something. I'll try and get this cleared up!?
  • Options
    Hanlan scores again for Bromley
  • Options
    Hanlan scores again for Bromley
  • Options
    And 0-1.
  • Options
    Oxford have it, they try a clever move and fail, we get a throw in. Botaka-gate continues.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Never keep a clean sheet Mcaleney
  • Options
    Josh loses out to Dunkley, JFC gets it, finds Solly, deflected so Lundstrom gets it, MAC gets it, he has a shot... GOAL TO OXFORD.
  • Options
    Jesus