Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    Yes.
    A big job.
  • Options

Palace now just a point above bottom of the table and are out of the relegation on Goal Difference!

How the fuck are they not in the bottom 3 after the run they've been in?
    Exactly, they're no going down.
    Yes they are
  • Options

palaces next league 6 are

watford a
    arsenal a
    swansea h
    west ham a
    everton h
    bournemouth a

cant see them winning any of them.

so far so good, and they are proper in it now.
  • Options
    Palarce be proper foooked this season

Trust me
  • Options
    Palace 11/4 to go down
    Still can't see it happening just think they are capable of putting a little run together and that the rest are so junk down there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Palace 11/4 to go down
    Still can't see it happening just think they are capable of putting a little run together and that the rest are so junk down there

We need the other 3 clubs below them to get their act together. None of them look like having a storming run, so it'll stay tight at the bottom until the end, I imagine
  • Options
    i think swansea can nick a win and sunderland can never be written off.
  • Options

i think swansea can nick a win and sunderland can never be written off.

Sunderland are going to be the new Carlisle (i.e. always in the relegation zone, always look like they're doomed but somehow end up surviving to battle another year) - Hull could be the ones to watch a 3-0 win over Bournemouth was no easy feat
  • Options
    Hull's next four league games are Chelsea (A), Man Utd (A), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (A), any points from those games will be a bonus.
  • Options
    Sunderland will go down.

Then looks like 2 from 3.
  • Options
    Sunderland need to keep Defoe or they are gone
  • Options
    palaces last 5 games are 3 0 pointers i would think as 2 are certainly going to be in title/europe race

liverpool A
    Burnley H
    Man City A
    Hull City H hopefully a game where they need a result to stay in the league, we all know how that goes :wink:
    Man united A

• Options
    iaitch said:

Hull's next four league games are Chelsea (A), Man Utd (A), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (A), any points from those games will be a bonus.

Kin ell I wonder if their new manager knew that before he signed
  • Options
    Hoping for a draw tonight go to pens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace 0 Bolton 1 Henry 48m.
  • Options
    C***s
  • Options
    Wimbledon 1 Sutton 3 Full time.
  • Options
    Cometh Saturday
    Everton Everton Everton

Come on lookyboy

Nigels Nigels going down
  • Options

As I've said before a cup run does little for a team in relegation trouble than having - more games with perhaps a couple of replays too, less recovery time, more potential injuries etc etc

Long may Palace's run continue - as long as they don't win the thing of course.

Yep quarter finals with replays
  • Options
    Good just seen Sunderland are out
  • Options
    Interesting with managers, sometimes (like Martin O'Neill) they just go one club too many and lose their impact.

Fat Sam has run his routine so many times with other clubs but at some stage it stops working.
  • Options
    wouldn't mind them doing a wigan apart from losing in the fa cup final whilst already being relegated, hull and sunderland are heavily reliant on individual players defoe and snodgrass, if either of those were to get injured would be a huge loss to them.
  • Options

wouldn't mind them doing a wigan apart from losing in the fa cup final whilst already being relegated, hull and sunderland are heavily reliant on individual players defoe and snodgrass, if either of those were to get injured would be a huge loss to them.

Could not take the stress again of Palace or Millwall getting close to winning the cup. Bad enough that they've had umpteen days out at Wembley whilst we haven't even been to the new one once yet.

We're the only South East London club with a major trophy to our name, long may that continue.

Fat Sam hates the cups anyway. They'll lose to man city in the next round and hopefully lose every league game for the rest of the season. Hopefully Roland will take one look at the Holmesdale Ultras, realise that they've the least intimidating fans in the country, sell us, buy Palace and turn them into a Championship club with Premier League aspirations that finishes around mid-table in League One.