Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet live interview on Belgian TV today - talking about Charlton and 'Stupid People' protests

Comments

• Options
    I agree Dave21, he doesn't live on Mars without an internet connection. He is fully aware of what is going on in SE7, we really would be stupid to think otherwise.
  • Options
    With the rubbish he comes out with, I really wonder how RD became so wealthy.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

"The meaning of football for me is for people to meet and enjoy themselves"

Its astonishing that the old fool spouts this line yet has devastated the social and enjoyable aspects of following Charlton, and is totally blind to it.
    By any measure, Roland, YOU HAVE FAILED.

Nail on head. As a result of his complete and utter incompetence thousands of people aren't meeting anymore, and the ones that are don't seem to enjoy themselves very much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a nasty piece of work he is. His arrogance is typical of many who have money - they look down on good, decent people and treat them with disdain. What a scumbag.

Something similar to that was told to me by a local, mature but well heeled lady in the main square at Sint Truiden....
    Probably his missus!
  • Options

They aint gonna take it down coz of RD - its national weekly news round-up ffs.

Another video for the EFL to take down!
  • Options
    I was gobsmacked when I read that and would like to thank Weegie for the translation.

I can't add anything else, it's all been said.

He's probably relied on Thomas Driesen's computer to calculate his remaining time on this planet. Let's hope he didn't come up with 103!
  • Options
    What is he on about?!
    But....on a positive note, he's sounds a bit done with it all ;-). Hopefully Peter Varney sent those investors a Christmas card.
  • Options
    Duchatalatet is not fit to even buy the laces to lace Powell's shoes..

He'd get him duct tape in any case the silly old Belgian arsehole.
  • Options
    When getting to know the network part 3 is out.

Riga may just make Roland eat his words. Maybe Fraeye also.

Having them 2 openly tell the truth and have a go...

That will do a lot more damage to him personally.

What will his excuse be then?

"Every manager I've ever hired is stupid"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is the 3rd ep of GTKTN out in jan? Is there some sort of legal challenge?
  • Options
    Every time I think my estimation of Roly's football acumen could not get any lower he continues to defy expectations.
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

Just tried to view the video & got this message "Deze video is nict langer beschikbaar. Onze excuses voot het ongemak" - whatever THAT means ?

The only Dutch I know is please, thank you, two beers please, and day return to Amsterdam, but I'd guess at:

This video is no longer available. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Yeah, you mad Belgian geriatric, that's right, it's just a few activists stirring things up for reasons that have nothing to do with the future or benefit of the club and the rest of us have just been taken in by them.

Does anyone really still believe this old shite? Does he even believe it? Who is feeding him this crap?

@Airman Brown I think you may have grounds to sue for libel/slander (whichever it is for the spoken word).
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    McBobbin said:

The network scouts probably did know more.about those players to be fair. Why would Powell need to knkw about those useless tossers he would never want or need

I read it as he and his scouts knew more about the players SCP already had than SCP did, which are plainly the words of a stupid person.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

1StevieG said:

Thanks for the translation @Weegie Addick.

Definitely.

Did anyone manage to save the video before it was deleted?
    Although whatever happens we will always now have his sound bite of 'domme mensen '.
    @Nug, I think we have the wording for the next protest clothing: "Wij zijn de domme mensen".
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I shall dance on the old fucker's grave when the time comes.
    Unless he's buried at sea.

The old ones are the best.
  • Options
    When he dies more people will celebrate than mourn. That is his personal achievement. That is failure.
  • Options

My jaw literally dropped when I read this bit:

................our scouts beforehand, screened all the players one by one, what they were good at it, what they were not good at, the kind of mistakes they made etc. Our scouts knew them much better, I think, than the coach who was there.

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt?????????????????

and the scout(s)??? Driesen I presume amongst others.

and he has the temerity to call Chris Powell stupid.............

This defies belief..................it really does.

For crying out loud the EFL should get off sitting on their hands...this man is bringing the game into disrepute surely.

Not just Driesen.

Remember Fraeye was there too.