Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KARL ROBINSON ON 5 LIVE TONIGHT AT ABOUT 8.30

Don't know how long for .. be chatting to Darren Fletcher, Clinton McKenzie and Jermain Jenas

Comments

• Options
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
  • Options
    Oh god another expert opinion about stuff he knows nothing about.
  • Options
    Milking it.
  • Options
    I'm liking this bloke
  • Options
    thought he was OK .. proof will be what results he can squeeze from the team .. bad start tomorrow as Robinson says 5/6 players are down with a bug .. we will see .. come on the MiniADDICKS ((:>)
  • Options

thought he was OK .. proof will be what results he can squeeze from the team .. bad start tomorrow as Robinson says 5/6 players are down with a bug .. we will see .. come on the MiniADDICKS ((:>)

Pre match Ruby will sort them out. Sweat it out of them
  • Options
    he managed to manoeuvre round the political situation but stood his ground in regards to the ownership, they are the owners, they pay the bills, so he works for them as well as for the fans .. 'the football comes first' .. JUST as it should be ..
    was emphatic about youth, his reference has probably ensured that Lookman moves on in January ((:>) .. gave great credit to the junior teams coaches and managers .. anyway .. he impressed me with his eloquence and (hopefully) his vision .. like a lot of scousers he talks a good fight, I hope & pray he can walk the walk as well .. if he sticks to 4 4 2 to start with and picks Tex and sticks with Ajose, he'll do for me .. we will see .... COME ON YOU ADDICKS

PS I am sure there will be a podcast for those who missed the broadcast
  • Options
    No Solly, No fox, No Lookman, No Holmes, No Jackson, No Rudd, all means no points.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

No Solly, No fox, No Lookman, No Holmes, No Jackson, No Rudd, all means no points.

just love the optimism shown by so many loyal fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rob7Lee said:

just love the optimism shown by so many loyal fans
    Might also be due to the fact Bradford are yet to lose at home. I've a feeling there are potentially more players out......
  • Options
    Who is the expert and what's his opinion on?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    1StevieG said:

to quote the late & great 'Manuel' .... qué ?? ..oh I get it. you're referring to @iainment's usual jaunty interjection lol
  • Options
    Hmm.

Bit short out wide and on the bench in terms of experience but you can still get a decent sounding side I think.

Here is my effort.

Magennis Ajose
    Chicksen Ulvestad Aribo Botaka
    ?Konsa Bauer Teixara Foley
    Phillips

Bench:

Ba, Hanlan, crofts, mitov, Novak, Lennon, Aribo

Struggling at left back a bit. What have I forgotten?

• Options
    You have Aribo on the bench and in the team.
  • Options
    Aribo will be working hard
  • Options

Hmm.

Bit short out wide and on the bench in terms of experience but you can still get a decent sounding side I think.

Here is my effort.

Magennis Ajose
    Chicksen Ulvestad Aribo Botaka
    ?Konsa Bauer Teixara Foley
    Phillips

Bench:

Ba, Hanlan, crofts, mitov, Novak, Lennon, Aribo

Struggling at left back a bit. What have I forgotten?

I would think that our squad is as strong as any other in this division .. some fans seem to think that we should have three international players available for every position and every eventuality .. thing is, Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Citeee we aint
  • Options

Tomorrow could be the turning point of the season. Good, younger players coming in and grasping an opportunity. I'll be there and looking forward to seeing Botaka and Aribo. Chicksen could do a good job on the wing. No doubt KR will get them attacking more. Bring it on!

post of the week !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Please see comments on another thread around poor memory after a few glasses of wine.

So Charles-Cook or Aherne Grant then on the bench instead of Aribo doubling up.

Have I missed any left back cover out?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Please see comments on another thread around poor memory after a few glasses of wine.

So Charles-Cook or Aherne Grant then on the bench instead of Aribo doubling up.

Have I missed any left back cover out?
    Doubt he'll be there but Archie Edwards?
  • Options
    A bug!!players these days are such wimps
    Back in the day they played with broken bones and blood running out of head wounds
    Kermo would never had wimped out with a bug
  • Options
    KR spoke well but somewhat disappointed that making time to meet with fans seems pretty low on his priorities despite the rhetoric.

Also quite clear that he has bought into RD'S player farm philosophy.

I was impressed by the pundits' knowledge and probing re our issues.

Somewhat surprised KR admitted we didn't train because of the injuries/ bug -surely holding some sort of session with the fit players would have been worthwhile, especially if we are likely to have youngsters playing today?
  • Options
    Lennon can play left back
  • Options
    edited December 2016

1StevieG said:

to quote the late & great 'Manuel' .... qué ?? ..oh I get it. you're referring to @iainment's usual jaunty interjection lol
    Just trying to put some meat on the bone as the comment was a little bit vague.
  • Options
    Bug shmug. This is the new Comms strategy to soften up the fans for a defeat today!!!!