Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Did he not used to complain that we didn't have the budget to compete with the likes of Wigan and Blackburn? Now he appears to be grouping us with them.

Get your excuses in early Karl
  • Options
    Ugh! He is the Sky Soorts analyst - gonna be throwing my remote at the screen soon.

• Options
    Wanker. Not you @Oakster
  • Options
    Can anyone speak Scouse? Think he’s saying something about something.
  • Options

Wanker. Not you @Oakster

I wouldn’t be so sure RR :)
  • Options
    Did he dish any dirt on Roland and why he left.

• Options
    Told you he'd be there tonight!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    someone just sent me this of our ex manager squaring up to some prat at Blackburn... (the chant at the end was directed at the knobs who got on the pitch by proper Blackburn fans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMRTiJ29L0
  • Options
    Not much I'll say that's complimentary about Gobbo but fair play to him for having a go at that twat.
  • Options
    "Listen Henry if it does kick off, get out. This is big boy sh*t"
    Classic Brent. I love Karl so much
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    All joking aside, criticise Robinson for his many faults but not here. To his credit, I genuinely believe he was sticking up for his player here as he seemed to get annoyed at the precise point his player was getting some stick
  • Options

All joking aside, criticise Robinson for his many faults but not here. To his credit, I genuinely believe he was sticking up for his player here as he seemed to get annoyed at the precise point his player was getting some stick

Is that you Karl?
  • Options
    Looks like he's put on some weight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Not much I'll say that's complimentary about Gobbo but fair play to him for having a go at that twat.

just gone up a few notches in my opinion.
  • Options

Ohh that looks great doesn't it. Having to be held back by his players. What an example that sets to them. Could you imagine SCP or Curbs doing something like that? No chance. Reckon the players will lose a bit if respect for him there.

I like that he wears his heart on his sleeve. It's the sort of reaction I would have. I just think it shows that he's not a great manager, or at least he wasn't the right fit for our club.

fair point. Tough one because I think he was sticking up for his player, but then I do also think his reaction was unprofessional.
  • Options

Ohh that looks great doesn't it. Having to be held back by his players. What an example that sets to them. Could you imagine SCP or Curbs doing something like that? No chance. Reckon the players will lose a bit if respect for him there.

I like that he wears his heart on his sleeve. It's the sort of reaction I would have. I just think it shows that he's not a great manager, or at least he wasn't the right fit for our club.

fair point. Tough one because I think he was sticking up for his player, but then I do also think his reaction was unprofessional.
    We had a very similar debate last season at AFCW.
  • Options

Think you summed it up quite well, he wears his heart on his sleeve and is very involved and emotional with each thing he says and does. Sometimes it can be a load of rubbish and is annoying, sometimes it can be unprofessional, and as much as I don’t think he was a good manager for us, many different reasons for that, he did genuinely care for a while so can’t take that away from him.
  • Options
    Oh if only Oxford fans looked at our opinions of him

They'd realise they're being taken for the exact same ride and that we're not actually bitter
  • Options
    Is that Shaun Derry?
  • Options

Is that Shaun Derry?

Yeah