Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: Bring your own banner to Chesterfield

Comments

• Options
    "If you build a great experience, customers tell each other about it, word of mouth is very powerful"
  • Options
    "I haven't failed, just found 10,000 ways it wont work"
  • Options
    "You are not totally useless, you can be used as a great bad example"
  • Options

OK I put this on the other thread but haven't got any likes yet.

I am a vegan and will be taking the opportunity to protest against McDonalds

I am not a vegan but appreciate your right to express your opinion. KM
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

cafcfan said:

mrbligh said:

imageimage" />

I don't want to put a downer on things, but defeated at Falkirk and subsequently hung, drawn and quartered wasn't he?

Anybody seen any gibbets being erected in the West Stand Car Park? They might not just be for Halloween.

Someone might think he's got a use for the Sabatier Perrier set he got for catering college after all.
    As far as I am aware Mel Gibson is alive and kicking
    So can we hang draw and quarter him now?
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

soooooooooo i've made 21 of these........ (camera phone doesn't do them justice!!!)

fully within the fire regs

come and get one from the oak from 2-2:30ish

I've been boycotting since last year and am breaking it for this game (hopefully)

I'm absolutely desperate to get back into the valley but am adamant that i'm not giving the scumbags another penny of my money

if anyone has a spare ticket or a ST that a friend or family member is not using then i'll happily pay them for it

if not i'll drop the banners off then head back to brighton

not a penny more

you bought the wrong club

Nice gaff you have there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Top work. Well done.
  • Options
    Love this protest and getting everyone to make their own banners. Really is brilliant seeing what people have come up with.
  • Options
    Is this it

• Options
    Hardly any flags here. Looks like I'll be getting kicked out on me own
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Will leave me north Korea flag here at end of game
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Not surprising because there is no-one there to hold them up!
  • Options

mrbligh said:

soooooooooo i've made 21 of these........ (camera phone doesn't do them justice!!!)

fully within the fire regs

come and get one from the oak from 2-2:30ish

I've been boycotting since last year and am breaking it for this game (hopefully)

I'm absolutely desperate to get back into the valley but am adamant that i'm not giving the scumbags another penny of my money

if anyone has a spare ticket or a ST that a friend or family member is not using then i'll happily pay them for it

if not i'll drop the banners off then head back to brighton

not a penny more

you bought the wrong club

Nice gaff you have there.
    Pity about the shorts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looks like the protest today was a FLOP!

• Options
    At least it has established that banners are allowed in the ground, useful for the next mass protest. Ground looking emptying, pitiful attendance. Well done Duchatelet & Meire.
  • Options
    Disappointed
  • Options
    Don't see the point of today. Should stick to what we know gets noticed. Nobody cares about a few banners- including the stewards by the looks. Obviously been told to leave it today.
  • Options

Don't see the point of today. Should stick to what we know gets noticed. Nobody cares about a few banners- including the stewards by the looks. Obviously been told to leave it today.

Can't do that every week however , especially considering the protest funds dwindling amount (why we need more donations!)

Protests like this at least will be a learning curve for CARD, and we know what isn't as effective!
  • Options
    Hardly even care about the football any more. More entertaining shouting at the Nazi steward behind me.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

looks like the protest today was a FLOP!

Pretty sure that weren't the comment he got banned for
  • Options
    He closed himself down I think