Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: Bring your own banner to Chesterfield

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    North Korea might be upset....and Katrien We could do 80cm * 60 cm flag/banner printed with anything you want for £30 inc VAT by the way. All mates rates.
  • Options
    All good ideas, will be great to see so many banners and flags in the ground and the stewards running here, there and everywhere for them. The regime will hate it as well.
  • Options

suggest anyone who has a banner confiscated demands a receipt.

If anybody wants a professional banner printed - My brother and I own a print company. We would do special rates and even design for free given the circumstances with a description of what is required. You can inbox me for more info and prices. It may surprise you how cheap we can do them. We normally do in tough PVC but we can also do lighter that can be smuggled in the ground.

And we would give a receipt!

@MuttleyCAFC Did we know this? Have you done any work for the protests before?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

suggest anyone who has a banner confiscated demands a receipt.

If anybody wants a professional banner printed - My brother and I own a print company. We would do special rates and even design for free given the circumstances with a description of what is required. You can inbox me for more info and prices. It may surprise you how cheap we can do them. We normally do in tough PVC but we can also do lighter that can be smuggled in the ground.

And we would give a receipt!

@MuttleyCAFC Did we know this? Have you done any work for the protests before?
    he is now....
  • Options
    Just seen new sign being made for the Boardroom....image
  • Options
    And catering outlets...imageimageimageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oops
  • Options
    Sorry - enough. In my defence, I am in the most boring all day meeting that I have ever attended - and I have had a few.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    It would be amusing if everyone dug out an old bed sheet and wrote something anti regime on. If nothing else, just to see the confusion at the gates as the piles grew and then they have to store them ready for collection. ;)
  • Options
    All I wish to say on the subject is I'm not straddling ANYONE's banner.

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JollyRobin has it bang on!!!!!
    Please do that for me.
  • Options
    Sums it up really
  • Options
    Banners?

That'll teach them.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Might sound funny but are you allowed to have banners flags with people's faces on it
    Ie someone allowed to put a photo of me on a Nazi flag

Not again, surely?
  • Options
    Signs for Chesterfield?

Wasn't that the Ched Evans thread?
  • Options
    I might go for a sign saying "Wish You Weren't Here" in a clever Roland out/Gloria Hunniford and Ched Evans pun. No one else will get it but I'll feel all witty an' that.
  • Options
    Just got a NK flag off Amazon. There were only two left available on Prime, so presumably all bought up by Charlton fans.