Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: Bring your own banner to Chesterfield

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Out of interest, did anyone have trouble getting their banners in? There were far less on show than I had expected to see.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Back by unpopular demand. If you see @Fumbluff give him a LOL

You rebel you.

Great sign by the way.
  • Options
    Henry Irving would be all over that clobber, wool lovers paradise :smile:
  • Options
    Was expecting much more to be fair, hardly any flags or banners to be seen.
    Still fuck em anyway.

Sell the club and fuck off
  • Options
    Wasn't there today. Not seen many flag pictures. Was it a bit of a squib?
  • Options
    What happened to all the flags that were due to be given out at The Oak today. I don't think any of those were in evidence.
  • Options
    Yep done my bit for the cause won't be doing it again north Korea flag left in ROD if someone wants it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He closed himself down I think

In a manner of speaking.
  • Options
    Nice.
  • Options
    3 of us sat with our flags in the west lower
  • Options
    I counted about a maximum of 10. Weird considering there were meant to be 100 & someone made 21.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I had one on display in the North Upper
  • Options
    We had our banners out in the second half and had them held up for most of the half.

The flags didn't arrive on time so had a pillow case cut up to make two banners.

PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    GO

LET GO
    YOU'RE HURTING

was expecting a few more.
  • Options
    I was expecting more. I felt like we needed a cue to all get up and get waving.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I was expecting more. I felt like we needed a cue to all get up and get waving.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing , Uboat but I have to agree.

We had 2 home made banners : "You still here ? Please go!"

and " Top 6 budget. Bottom 3 owner"

which we draped over the seats ( vacant) in front of us in East Stand, Block E .

They were held up a few times including at the final whistle but that's it.

Saw a few N Korean flags but nowhere near the number I thought would be on show.....

Depressing day all round only enlivened by the company we were in.

• Options
    any pictures of them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

My effort made with duck tape:
    Huh (5 of 1)

My boys and their altogether more professional banner:
    Waffle (5 of 1)

Brilliant!
  • Options
    Had our banner (North Korea Flag with Roland on and message Roland out!) at the front of north upper to the right of the goal. Needed a few more, but needed a few more fans. The attendance was depressing!
  • Options
    @Stig I saw you and your boys proudly displaying your banners at half time (although at the time I didn't know it was you). You were moving the banners round so that everyone could see them and take photos ... but you miserable buggers didn't turn round to your left and behind you so I couldn't read what you'd produced!

In the end I had to walk down the steps to get some photos!

Took my proper camera yesterday in the hope of getting some good banner pictures but didn't see too much - mind you, from where I sit I'm restricted to what I see in the East and West stands.