Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Pearce Done Deal - 3 Year Deal, Undisclosed Fee

Comments

• Options
    Amazing signing Russell! Proper happy with this! Welcome Jason!
  • Options
    Excellent signing. I'm confident we will be top 6, barring major injury problems again.
  • Options
    Hooray. Well done Russell and welcome Jason.
  • Options
    Welcome Jason.
  • Options
    Jesus, I'm very impressed with the signings so far... 4 more of this caliber I think we could end up tearing the league a new one
  • Options
    I'm confident Teixera will go now and if we can't get a fee he will go on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome Jason. Wigan fans upset and a Leeds mate of mine said he rated him and always felt they didn't use him enough so sounds like this is a promising signing.
  • Options
    Now make him captain and tell RoJo to shut up as it's not his job to gob off all game.
    Great signing
  • Options
    How old is he?
  • Options
    "I'm Jason Pearce and I approve this message"
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

How old is he?

28, 29 in December so should be in his prime
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Sounds like a decent singing although don't remember having ever seen him personally. 4 CB's of Pearce, Lennon, Bauer and Tex with Konsa and Thomas in the wings is very good and would be in The Championship. Given the ownerss stated aim to be a Championship club with PL aspirations I will welcome the news of RoJo's departure next.

• Options
    edited August 2016

Sounds like a decent singing although don't remember having ever seen him personally. 4 CB's of Pearce, Lennon, Bauer and Tex with Konsa and Thomas in the wings is very good and would be in The Championship. Given the ownerss stated aim to be a Championship club with PL aspirations I will welcome the news of RoJo's departure next.

From what I have seen in our PSF's, (Welling, Bromley, Orient, Ispwich, RKC Waalwijk) Slade has used RoJo as the voice on the pitch. I know he swears a lot, but he is the most experienced defender we have had in pre season and I think Slade wants to use him quite a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks a very good signing but likely to be a replacement for Tex. From the sounds of it a leader and of course won the league last season.

Slade wants three more, seems Thompson is one, I hope the others are a winger and striker. I think Konsa is the young player most likely to step up and he may well end up covering RB.
  • Options
    This is a great signing. I'd be more than happy if he adds a striker, Thompson and a winger...perhaps with Kevin Foley signed up too. Then we'd have quality in our first XI and bench.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

From what I have seen in our PSF's, (Welling, Bromley, Orient, Ispwich, RKC Waalwijk) Slade has used RoJo as the voice on the pitch. I know he swears a lot, but he is the most experienced defender we have had in pre season and I think Slade wants to use him quite a bit.
    didn't sound like that from Slade's interview, said Rojo had played a lot of minutes and trained well but sounded to me like he'd played because there were no other options. Once Paddy is fit or even Lennon Rojo won't get a look in in my opinion
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Slade reckons Pearce is a warrior.

We haven't had many of those in recent seasons.

Don't mention Yan!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

I'm so excited with this, I'm off to get a coffee and a bj.

Dont hurt your back.
  • Options
    We are crying out for somebody a bit talismanic on the pitch. I hope it is Jason.