Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    He will play well next season in league 2 I'm sure.
  • Options
    Stig said:

£800k for a player who's spent the bulk of a six-year career on loan to lower league sides, hmmm. Our ownership, going from the sub-standard to the ridiculous.

SLP saying the fee is less than that.

Also mentions Novak has finalised his move.
  • Options
    Floodgates appear to be opening with signings...
  • Options
    But its not 1 July yet :wink:

Sound like sound moves.
  • Options
    800K or perhaps rather less for a young striker with a scoring record of better than 1 goal every 3 games is Ok by me .. I saw him a couple of times last season .. he has what we have lacked for a while up front, pace and aggression, allied of course to a decent ability to score goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems a lot for a league one striker but he has a decent record and is still young so plenty of sell on value if he does well. Looks like he could be a decent signing.
  • Options
    mr.se7 said:

Only Will Grigg (Same age) scored more than him (Only one goal) in League One and he cost Wigan £1m last Summer

And he had defences terrified...

;)
    Aajose's on Fire, your defence is terrified
  • Options
    McLeod Mk2

;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    WSS said:

McLeod Mk2

;-)

Haha I thought the same. Cynical bastards.
    I guess the difference being McL was bought to play in a higher division. Nicky A is playing in the same league he scored 25 in last season with, you'd hope, better players.
    Not convinced he'll sign though. Interesting that BBC Wiltshire broke the story. Wonder who they got that information from....
    STFC hoping to tease other bidders out methinks.
  • Options
    WSS said:

McLeod Mk2

;-)

Not quite... As McLeod had never played above League Two prior to his move to the Championship ;)
  • Options
    cfgs said:

From my Swindon supporting Nephew-in-law.

Massive loss for us! One to the top scorers in league one last season. You've got a bargain

I wish I had mates that supported other teams........no actually wish I had mates.

Don't worry, he is not a mate (although he is a good lad). He married my niece, hence Nephew-in-law.
  • Options
    Has Pinocchio resigned yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

Massive loss for us! One to the top scorers in league one last season. You've got a bargain

I wish I had mates that supported other teams........no actually wish I had mates.
    I know the feeling, some people think I'm an attention seeker!
  • Options

cfgs said:

I know the feeling, some people think I'm an attention seeker!
    Always making it about you! ;)
  • Options

cfgs said:

Don't worry, he is not a mate (although he is a good lad). He married my niece, hence Nephew-in-law.
    I thought you were joking!
  • Options
    drewman said:

cfgs said:

So did I.
  • Options
    Until he's signed I will view this with a big pinch of salt.
  • Options
    Would be a great signing but think this is one that will be hijacked by a Championship club. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

drewman said:

cfgs said:

So did I.
    I wondered why you were being sarky about such an innocuous comment. Thought to myself, "well that's why he hasn't got any friends.
  • Options
    Just had a Swindon fan text me, moaning that we have nicked their best player.
  • Options

cfgs said:

drewman said:

cfgs said:

So did I.
    I wondered why you were being sarky about such an innocuous comment. Thought to myself, "well that's why he hasn't got any friends.
    If you knew me you would know why. Honestly thought it was one of those in jokes.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

drewman said:

cfgs said:

So did I.
    If you knew me you would know why. Honestly thought it was one of those in jokes.
    If only I could have kept it going!