Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Should be good.
  • Options
    Replacement for Johann?
  • Options
    I am cautiously optimistic for next season if this is the type of signings we are making.
  • Options
    Very good signing. Impressed with that!.

Haven't said that for a long time!
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Good start, now for Novak and Ajose.

This would be similar to the Hayes / BWP partnership for me, although more dangerous as Novak gets more goals
  • Options
    Well, there's our one step forward, what's the two steps back to be? JBG leaving on a free? Cousins joining Palace?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes!!! Good signing! Welcome Ricky
  • Options
    this is a bit peculiar as from the YouTube clips it looks like he is right footed and played on the right - weird!
  • Options
    looks good.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Well, there's our one step forward, what's the two steps back to be? JBG leaving on a free? Cousins joining Palace?

We got Holmes but had to swap Solly for him
  • Options
    Was this the bloke we was linked with when Wilder was going to come in?
  • Options

Funny how the signing is pleasing news, yet the very mention of thanking Katrien angers me

I think we all feel the same!

He very much looks like a JBG replacement... He's not the fastest but can (probably) cross and definitely get a shot away.
  • Options

this is a bit peculiar as from the YouTube clips it looks like he is right footed and played on the right - weird!

Ha, he will be given squad number 11 bs at left back for us
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Yes he was.
  • Options
    Seems similar to Danny Green in a way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Funny how the signing is pleasing news, yet the very mention of thanking Katrien angers me

I think we all feel the same!

He very much looks like a JBG replacement... He's not the fastest but can (probably) cross and definitely get a shot away.
    I have a feeling he might fare better than JBG in L1. His physicality leads me to think that anyway.
  • Options
    Welcome Ricky. Looks decent from the YouTube clip (so does everyone except Ba). Gives JBG some competition. Anyone know why he has not been playing any higher at 28?
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Nicholas said:

Yes he was.
    So not really a Slade signing then, one of his "top targets" who happened to be linked with us a month before. hmmmm
  • Options
    Looks like a player with pretty decent technical ability from that clip
  • Options

Welcome Ricky. Looks decent from the YouTube clip (so does everyone except Ba). Gives JBG some competition. Anyone know why he has not been playing any higher at 28?

Seems like one who has just slipped under the net... He was released by Southend as a kid and came through the ranks @ Chelmsford.
  • Options
    League 2 or not, 11 goals from our wide is very impressive. Follow this up with Ajoze and Novak and I'll start to get very excited for next season. This is a very good signing imo
  • Options
    Doe at pass the height test.

Looks like over a few years he's caught the ball very well.

Good joss at Charlton.
  • Options
    Don't know much about him but the Northampton fans seem to like him. Hopefully he can reproduce his L2 form a division above. Could be a good start.
  • Options
    A shaft of light through the gloom.
  • Options
    and he can take a pen...........