Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confirmed : Charlton sign Ricky Holmes

12346»

Comments

• Options

Is that really Peter Garland ?

I think it's Pete and his lad.
  • Options

Maybe if ajose signs as well they will host a welcome to the valley parade.

What's Bradford got to do with anything .... ;)
  • Options

He looks like he can play a bit and is a bit peter garland like

I'm in this photo, to the right of garland leaning on the crash barrier in black t shirt, my daughters boyfriend played in this game v Charlton 11 vets at dartford a few seasons back. Met H & Gritty afterwards in the bar
  • Options
    Just looking up a few stats on our Ricky, apparently scored 4 goals, and assisted 6 goals, 1 assist behind Jack Payne of Oxford who has 7 assists.

Also surprised to see on the Espn website that he’s 6 foot 2 in height....
  • Options
    Surely thats rubbish research from ESPN

Wiki says he's 5.8ft which seems more accurate, if he's as tall as the above that would make him just two inches shorter than me which is no chance!!
  • Options

Wiki says he's 5.8ft which seems more accurate, if he's as tall as the above that would make him just two inches shorter than me which is no chance!!

always suspected that you were either central defender or target man material
  • Options

always suspected that you were either central defender or target man material
    Cross between Peter Crouch (tall lanky bloke who can barely jump and has shite dance skills) and Simon Church (run around like a headless chicken and has the shot power / accuracy of a 5-year old)
  • Options
    Turned over the calendar to October this morning - pleasantly surprised to see Ricky looking at me instead of Nicky Ajose!
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Turned over the calendar to October this morning - pleasantly surprised to see Ricky looking at me instead of Nicky Ajose!

My calendar is far more interesting and I cannot stop looking at it :wink: