Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Katrien really the problem? (After today- yes)

edited June 2016 in General Charlton
I want to start this off by saying I'm still well opposed to the regime and it'll take a lot more than a decent summer and a managerial appointment to appease me.

Quite a few people (including myself in the past) have called for Katriens sacking in order for Roland to gain back some trust of the supporters, now I know that she's absolutely awful at interviews, can't keep her most shut among several other character flaws. However, from what I've seen in the past weeks/ month, it is actually her who is trying to steer Roland away from his policy and has really been trying since she started. Now don't get me wrong, yes she's a puppet and yes I really don't like her, but I can't help but feel that get rid of her and a new, more 'suitable' for his needs puppet will be appointed by Roland. I can't help but feel that if anything she's the one thing that's holding Roland back from really ruining the club.

I know I will probably get sniped for this and if somebody has something to say to disprove it then I don't really have an argument, I just thought it may well be worth a discussion.

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

i have heard that her and RM went to see RD and told him to completely change the strategy or sell the club. This was before the end of the season. Believe that or not but it comes from the same cast iron source that told me the new manager deal was done a week ago.

Your cast iron source told us the new manager was a former pro footballer though
  • Options
    Leuth said:

DOUCHER said:

i have heard that her and RM went to see RD and told him to completely change the strategy or sell the club. This was before the end of the season. Believe that or not but it comes from the same cast iron source that told me the new manager deal was done a week ago.

Your cast iron source told us the new manager was a former pro footballer though
    incorrect -i never said that - as i told henry earlier - suggest you check back through the thread
  • Options

I want to start this off by saying I'm still well opposed to the regime and it'll take a lot more than a decent summer and a managerial appointment to appease me.

Quite a few people (including myself in the past) have called for Katriens sacking in order for Roland to gain back some trust of the supporters, now I know that she's absolutely awful at interviews, can't keep her most shut among several other character flaws. However, from what I've seen in the past weeks/ month, it is actually her who is trying to steer Roland away from his policy and has really been trying since she started. Now don't get me wrong, yes she's a puppet and yes I really don't like her, but I can't help but feel that get rid of her and a new, more 'suitable' for his needs puppet will be appointed by Roland. I can't help but feel that if anything she's the one thing that's holding Roland back from really ruining the club.

I know I will probably get sniped for this and if somebody has something to say to disprove it then I don't really have an argument, I just thought it may well be worth a discussion.

She has tried to steer him away! Really?

Proof would be useful otherwise this is bullshit.
  • Options
    I presume we are paying for her to go to Portugal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

Leuth said:

DOUCHER said:

incorrect -i never said that - as i told henry earlier - suggest you check back through the thread
    May have been Scoham. In which case I apologise
  • Options
    seth plum said:

No, we're paying her to go to the Football league conference in Portugal with all the other FL CEOs.

There is plenty of things we can throw at her but this isn't one of them.
  • Options

seth plum said:

No, we're paying her to go to the Football league conference in Portugal with all the other FL CEOs.

There is plenty of things we can throw at her but this isn't one of them.
    Yes, but is there any CARD presence in Portugal to throw stuff at her?.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

She has tried to steer him away! Really?

Proof would be useful otherwise this is bullshit.
    Don't really know what proof you can really get, i have seen on several occasions that Katrien has been trying to bring about a change in policy.

Just to reply to others, there's no justifying anything she's done in the press at all, but sadly I don't think it can really get much better.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

DOUCHER said:

Leuth said:

DOUCHER said:

May have been Scoham. In which case I apologise
    no problem, its not that important anyway....
  • Options
    Just to be clear, I'm not saying she's not part of the problem at all, what I'm trying to say is that her going will more than likely make things worse. It seems that it's more so Roland on a hellbent quest to prove himself right while she's almost the level head* holding him back.

Can only be used in this context*
  • Options
    Is this thread flammable?
  • Options

Not having a go. It's your opinion, but you are right to pre-meditate someone saying that what you wrote is incorrect, because it is.

She doesn't give 2 flying f*cks about Charlton and its fanbase and has demonstrated this within her behaviour, many, many times.

Roland brought her in because she IS THIS WAY.

There is no longer a sympathetic grey area of support for her from me. It's crossed the line.

She is useless in probably almost every way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

My understanding is that RM is the driving force behind this change in strategy and that he may well have 'jumped' himself if that had not happened.

Proof?

Assume RM would probably want to be the 1st one to admit this. Hasn't happened yet....
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

My understanding is that RM is the driving force behind this change in strategy and that he may well have 'jumped' himself if that had not happened.

RM trying to drive a change is certainly more plausible than it being Katrien. Whether anyone CAN actually change Roly's mind about anything is another story entirely...
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Is RM your cast iron source by chance?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

DOUCHER said:

Proof?

Assume RM would probably want to be the 1st one to admit this. Hasn't happened yet....
    Dave2l said:

DOUCHER said:

Proof?

can't prove anything - it was what i was told - don't understand your next point.
  • Options
    She is a major part of the problem. It is a question that surely doesn't need to be asked at this stage!
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    Same as Curb_It. I was thinking about how Karen Brady had said that the WH organisation was poor and a lot of change was needed. She set about changing a lot of things and appears to have gained respect. So, at the time, I thought KM might well similarly prove to be the making of CAFC. How wrong can you be ?
    She earns her money by doing RD's bidding and I am still not sure who is the biggest fool.

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

DOUCHER said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    go on