Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former Bristol City boss Steve Cotterill is interested in the Charlton hotseat.

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=117835

good luck, you crazy man. If they do reach the point of talks, will the club have learnt lessons, like they promised to?

Err....no.

Comments

• Options

Evidently doesn't realise that Roland chooses which players to sign. And picks the team.

• Options
    He won't be after he has spoken to our illustrious CEO.
  • Options

He won't be after he has spoken to our illustrious CEO.

Has to find her first. Last heard of digging holes in the City.

• Options
    I'd be happy with either Cotterill or Adkins
  • Options

Hope he gets interviewed and knocks us back. Might just push Roland into thinking it's not all worth it.

Didn't he do this previously before Murray did his Dowie headhunting?

Vaguely remember Murray talking him up at a Bromley meeting.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Four promotions on his CV the last the season before the one just gone from league 1

English

Unemployed

Reputation in football as being very hard working and thorough in his planning but plays less than expansive football.

Saw that Scott Wagstaff was a good player and used him to get Bristol City out of League 1.

If he promises to bring Waggy back home then sign him up now.

He also has an amusing yokel accent :smile:
  • Options

Four promotions on his CV the last the season before the one just gone from league 1

English

Unemployed

Reputation in football as being very hard working and thorough in his planning but plays less than expansive football.

Saw that Scott Wagstaff was a good player and used him to get Bristol City out of League 1.

That is annoying but if he's talking about another win I'll live with it.
  • Options
    Someone who's unemployed and doesn't really have an affinity with CAFC is of course going to be interested so long as the money's right. He'll be a good lad and do as he's told. If results continue to be hopeless, he'll get paid off and walk away. Nothing to lose for someone in his position.
  • Options

English

Unemployed

What's he up to these days?

• Options
    We could do with a nutter in charge.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

We could do with a nutter in charge.

As owner or head coach?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    A good friend of mine is Bristol City fan. He reckons he is a good League One manager who plays very attacking football, which is great when you're winning by 3 or 4 but you'll have to accept there will be times when you lose by 3 or 4 too. He thinks he would be decent for us, at this level anyway, knows how to build a side to get out of the division, but says we'd have to replace him if we got promoted as he doesn't believe he can cut it in the Championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A good friend of mine is Bristol City fan. He reckons he is a good League One manager who plays very attacking football, which is great when you're winning by 3 or 4 but you'll have to accept there will be times when you lose by 3 or 4 too. He thinks he would be decent for us, at this level anyway, knows how to build a side to get out of the division, but says we'd have to replace him if we got promoted as he doesn't believe he can cut it in the Championship.

Lose by 3 or 4? Well after this last season he'll be coming to the right club. And not just lose by 3 or 4 but by 5 and 6 as well.
  • Options

Strongly favours 3-5-2 as well so needs a couple of good wing backs!
  • Options

......we accepted that pretty much every week this season!
  • Options

Strongly favours 3-5-2 as well so needs a couple of good wing backs!
    Waggy and Harriot it is then
  • Options
    Doesn't matter WHO they bring in as they're still have to work under RD's constraints. I've never been less enthusiastic about anything to do with Charlton before #alltimelow
  • Options

English

Unemployed

Yep. I'd take him (SC)
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

Doesn't matter WHO they bring in as they're still have to work under RD's constraints. I've never been less enthusiastic about anything to do with Charlton before #alltimelow

Oops "they'll"
  • Options
    If they #bringwaggyhome I'll buy 100 STs
  • Options
    I'd love waggy back at the Valley